Tuesday, 16 September 2014

~ Good News For YOU! ~

fashion bridge, fashion bridge blog, A Beautiful Story, A Beautiful Story jewelry, A Beautiful Story sale, Tres Jewellery, Miranda Kerr tea set

My radio silence is over and I'm coming back with some good news for you! There will be some exciting changes in my online jewellery boutique Très Jewellery which I can't wait to share with you. But as for now I just say that great new designers/brands are coming. However to some we have to wave our good-byes. A Beautiful Story, a Dutch jewellery brand with its fair-trade production in Nepal will be soon gone from the boutique. The brand is known for its beautiful lucky symbol jewellery pieces handcrafted of wood, silver and gem-stones.
To make good-byes sweeter we offer exclusively 50% discount on the WHOLE collection. Hurry up and catch your luck by buying some beautiful jewellery pieces half price.

fashion bridge, fashion bridge blog, A Beautiful Story, A Beautiful Story jewelry, A Beautiful Story sale, Tres Jewellery, Miranda Kerr tea set

On the photos: 
Jewellery A Beautiful Story via Très Jewellery (HERE)
Tea set by Miranda Kerr (HERE)

Follow me on:

12 comments:

  1. Очень красивые браслеты!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice items great information thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Отличные новости, не терпится увидеть больше!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hun, hope you have been well. Its been so hectic with work and studies recently so I had to take a break from blogging. I will try to get back to it when I have some free time. Missed reading your posts…Have a great week. You can find me at frillsandthrills@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, I have followed you with Bloglovin and GFC, if you ever get the chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. класс!!!!
    Анастасия

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my, that Miranda Kerr tea set is gorgeous! I love the vintage vibe. but I was too late with the -50% A Beautiful Story jewellery. looks like it's all gone now. those bracelets in your post are gorgeous though :)

    Maiken,
    Part of me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Очаровательные браслеты)

    mary-tur.ru

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, the colors are sooo pretty! Love these bracelets

    X Andrea

    http://andreawetzels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete