Tuesday, 12 August 2014

~New In: Fabulous Necklace ~

fashion bridge, fashion bridge blog, street style, Samantha Wills necklaces, Samantha Wills Nederland, Tres Jewellery, Samantha Wills Tres Jewellery

This summer was/is a hell of a hectic one. I'm working really a lot and in a spare free moments I want to grab every single ray of sun, every moment to wear a pretty dress, every warm evening outside and a great weekend trip with the loved one.
Work requires me to be constantly on the go. So I'm trying to opt for as comfortable as possible outfits within professional of course. Mostly I opt for crisp white shirts/T-shirts or oversized cotton sweaters in candy colours. As always accessories is a sphere where I let my imagination go. This stunning Samantha Wills necklace has without a doubt become my summer absolute favorite. I love the eastern design, beautiful hardwear and a combination of turquoise stones with antique gold.
Fabulous it is!
PS. talking about weekend get-aways: I'm heading to Paris this week. Come with me on this trip via my Instagram  (@alexandravsamarina)and get inspired by my previous trips to the majestic city HERE, HERE , HERE and HERE.


fashion bridge, fashion bridge blog, street style, Samantha Wills necklaces, Samantha Wills Nederland, Tres Jewellery, Samantha Wills Tres Jewellery
fashion bridge, fashion bridge blog, street style, Samantha Wills necklaces, Samantha Wills Nederland, Tres Jewellery, Samantha Wills Tres Jewellery
fashion bridge, fashion bridge blog, street style, Samantha Wills necklaces, Samantha Wills Nederland, Tres Jewellery, Samantha Wills Tres Jewellery
fashion bridge, fashion bridge blog, street style, Samantha Wills necklaces, Samantha Wills Nederland, Tres Jewellery, Samantha Wills Tres Jewellery
fashion bridge, fashion bridge blog, street style, Samantha Wills necklaces, Samantha Wills Nederland, Tres Jewellery, Samantha Wills Tres Jewellery

I'm wearing: 
Necklace Samantha Wills via Très Jewellery (HERE)

Follow me on:

27 comments:

  1. You look stunning with the amazing necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Как из дворцов турецких султанов - очень красивое!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful :)

    fashionwalkinbrussels.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I remember that necklace from a previous post and I loved it already then. turquoise is a perfect summer shade and well, the whole design screams awesomeness. such a fabulous statement piece!
    by the way, I totally get it what you say about hectic times. I wonder if my hectic times will be over some day and I can relax a bit. right now it seems impossible :P

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Какая красота, Саш! Столько стиля и невероятной энергетики в этом колье. Боже, нужели мы еще не о произведении искусства говорим?
    И ты так здорово сочетаешь его с объемными вещами, фото возле зеркала самое оно. Ну что сказать, крутая девочка! а карточки колье и елль- это многим декораторам надо так поучится составить. Может, я тут перегнула палку, ну чесно восхищена.
    Аня

    ReplyDelete
  6. The jewelry shows aesthetic sense of both the maker as well as the buyer of the jewelry. Turquoise jewels have always been my first choice. That's really great and fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaaw I really love it and you look so lovely, as always! I am sorry I haven't been posting any comments for a while but I have a whole new project to come, I hope you will like it and I hope you will still be visiting my new blog ;) we should definitely stay in touch! xoxo

    http://thestylemaze.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful necklace <3

    kapuczinko.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Alexandra! Hope you had an amazing time in Paris and had the same the chance to enjoy the summertime though the work. I opt for that kind of style too, being comfortable is always the best choice especially if you have a hectic day. Totally love the necklace, is way too cool and suit u so well, looking glam with it!:) Many hugs dear Alexandra, have a great week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Невероятно крутое колье!Безумно нравится)))

    Мэри

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your necklace is really fab!
    Great

    Eli
    www.theladycracy.it

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow stunning necklace! indeed fabulous <3 Thanks for visiting my blog dear, I want to keep in touch so are you open for following each other? Just in case you happen to like my blog, no prob if not. ;) ;) let me know...

    kisses!
    Cassie Thriftier

    ReplyDelete
  13. É mesmo flor, dias quentes temos que usar roupa de algodão e camisas claras porque o verão pede isso,
    e esse colar é muito lindo de cor linda gostei muito.
    Olha tem post novo de um aparelho que dá CHOQUE no rosto, poderia me visitar?
    magrafelizpensa.blogspot.com e www.youtube.com/user/marcmarify

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loveeeee your necklace :D


    Mind to visit my newest post?
    Thankyou so much :D
    http://missdjoen.blogspot.com/2014/08/video-happy-1st-anniversary-bblog.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. This necklace is really beautiful and suits you perfectly!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing! I'm head over heels for your turquoise jewellery!! :) When I come to Amsterdam, I definitely have to check our your store. :)
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  17. Просто очаровательное ожерелье!

    mary-tur.ru

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, this necklace is so stunning. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  19. That IS an awesome necklace, looks like you travel the world and to it in Maarekech or something.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I agree ! Lovely necklace :)

    Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow very beautiful necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Necklace♥ AMAZING POST!! I like your blog, I follow you. And me back follow? :) thank you ...
    On my blog is Giveaway♥ Blog Classy&Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  23. your necklace is super-cool!
    wanna buy that for my own!
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous necklace!!

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is a beautiful necklace indeed - hope you have a fabulous time in Paris! tell I send my love!

    ReplyDelete