Tuesday, 11 March 2014

My Looks: Flats

fashion-bridge.blogspot.com, fashion bridge blog, Fashion Bridge, street style, street fashion, street style the Netherlands, Tres Jewellery

My mum once told me that to switch from high heels to flat shoes is like to fall from heaven to earth. I never disagreed with her on that. When it comes to shoes - stilettos, heeled boots, pumps and high heels sandals are my absolute go to. 
However once in a very seldom while I do fall on earth and put on my sneakers or flat boots. I guess it's not a bad thing. Because after a day like this I can better appreciate my stilettos heaven:)

Мама как-то раз сказала, что перейти от высоких каблуков к плоской подошве - это как свалиться с неба на землю. Я согласна с ней на 120% Моим гардеробом уже давно овладели туфли на тончайших шпильках, сапоги на высоких танкетках и босоножки на умопомрачительных каблуках. Ничего не могу с этим поделать - я люблю витать в облаках:)

Но иногда, в очень редкие "иногда" я спускаюсь к земным кедам, лоуферам и сапогам на плоской подошве. Наверное, это не так уж и плохо. Ведь после таких дней я еще больше ценю мои "небеса на каблуках"

fashion-bridge.blogspot.com, fashion bridge blog, Fashion Bridge, street style, street fashion, street style the Netherlands, Tres Jewellery
fashion-bridge.blogspot.com, fashion bridge blog, Fashion Bridge, street style, street fashion, street style the Netherlands, Tres Jewellery
fashion-bridge.blogspot.com, fashion bridge blog, Fashion Bridge, street style, street fashion, street style the Netherlands, Tres Jewellery
fashion-bridge.blogspot.com, fashion bridge blog, Fashion Bridge, street style, street fashion, street style the Netherlands, Tres Jewellery
fashion-bridge.blogspot.com, fashion bridge blog, Fashion Bridge, street style, street fashion, street style the Netherlands, Tres Jewellery
fashion-bridge.blogspot.com, fashion bridge blog, Fashion Bridge, street style, street fashion, street style the Netherlands, Tres Jewellery

I'm wearing: 
Shirt Zara (HERE)
Pants G Star (HERE)
Coat Asos
Sneakers All Stars (HERE)
Bag Tory Burch (similar HERE)
Brooches via Tres Jewellery (HERE)

Follow me on:

39 comments:

  1. В этом образе отлично смотрится обувь на низком) Фото прекрасные, солнечные!

    ReplyDelete
  2. А я вот полностью "приземленный" человек))
    Понравилось, как сочетается рубашка и пальто.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome outfit you look beautiful.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahah, Im the opposite instead!:) Feel in heaven only if I wear sneakers or flats! My feet ache a lot after one day in heels!:) You look fantastic dear Alexandra, love the color matching, the coat and the brooches are so adorable!:) Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your look! fantastic look!!
    Love the isabel belt !! and the bag looks soo cool!!
    Love it
    Kisses
    Irena
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. great coat ;-)

    xoxo

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the last photo! that bag and your sunnies create a perfect combo. and the way you have used all those different brooches is brilliant as well. those brooches definitely add some spice to your coat ;) oh and I think wearing flat shoes, sneakers etc is more than okay, especially when you have to drive much or the streets are slippery during winters or you just must walk a lot. and hey, flats are so comfy! no heels can beat that in my book!

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Я стараюсь носить разную обувь, хотя на каблуке с моим ростом гораздо комфортнее)
    Твое прекрасное пальто - как соль на мою больную рану)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your bag and coat dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Отличное пальто, влюбилась в его цвет!
    http://daria-vais.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good outfit! It looks so well on you. And it is great with sneakers, no need of heels ;)

    http://thefashionbrook.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cool look dear! Love your jacket!
    Xoxo
    http://www.milanotime.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. Muy buen look!! estupendo para dar un paseo por la ciudad!! un besito Hoy en mi blog un look ideal para una entrevista de trabajo! www.pistasdemiarmario.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this look! Mixing that baby pink coat with plaid and the leather pants adds such a pop of chic!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice outfit for a day out!! I love your pants,they are amazing and the colour of your coat is just gorgeous!!
    xx
    Style Of OzOz
    Style Of OzOz Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that look so much!
    Xx,
    Julie | http://www.juliechagas.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your look,kisses.
    www.fashionismylifebyestefania.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your coat and bag so much! simply stunning dear!
    Kisses

    www.flashforwards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You always have such playful looks! Loving this :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cool look!!!

    http://shareasecretmag.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous outfit! I'm really loving the colour of your coat :)

    Hayfa
    www.londonloafers.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think I am quite the opposite, lol, love what your mum said though. I live in flats and only do heels for special occasions. Love how you incorporated sneakers into this outfit, works like a charm! Beautiful bag. You are so thoughtful to stop by...Happy Friday sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  23. haha love your mom's quote :)
    I love heels, but love my sneakers just as much!
    And that coat is such a pretty shade!

    Emma
    www.emmacristy.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. That's an interesting comparison! I do love high heels but when I can get away with wearing flats, I go for it! Love your coat!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I really like this comfy outfit. The coat is lovely.
    xx

    www.myurbanmarket.net

    ReplyDelete
  26. great look! love the shirt!

    SORTEO: GAFAS STELLA MCCARTNEY!PARTICIPA YA!
    http://blondieanchors.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. i love flats, they're uber comfortable. they're my go-to shoes for long walks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Que guapa, me encanta el abrigo!!!
    new look on my blog!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2014/03/diplomatic-stripes-on-my-skirt.html

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like the colours in this outfit, very calming. and what a beautiful coat!

    /Madison :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Пальто очень красивое) Очень милый брошки)

    mary-tur.ru

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love your outfit <3 The coat & bag look awesome!!

    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  32. Nice coat and shirt!

    xx

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. необыкновенно красивый и сложный цвет пальто!!! отлично выглядишь)))

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love your style...so sleek...sophisticated. Definitely following (blogger & bloglovin).

    Check out my weblog Hair transplant in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete