Sunday, 16 February 2014

Make-up: Russian Red

fashion-bridge, fashion-bridge blog, fashion-bridge.blogspot.com, make-up, red lips, mac lipsticks, mac red lipsticks, mac russian red, Tres Jewellery, Tres Jewellery bracelets, Made by Lennebelle, Lennebelle, Lennebelle bracelets, bracelets with corals, silver bracelets, coral bracelets

I'm a big fan of classy red lips. It's beautiful, feminine, sensual and oh so achingly chic. It is an art though to pull off a  perfect red lip. I have a lot of different lipsticks in all possible shades of red from carrot red to deep wine red. The key is to experiment. However if you're totally lost in the red sea of choices I'd advise to opt for a classy hue. MAC Russian Red is simply PERFECT.
Bracelet with coral cubes Lennebelle via Tres Jewellery

Люблю классическую красную помаду. Это красиво, женственно, чувственно и ох как шикарно. При всем вышесказанном это искусство найти идеальную красную помаду и добиться превосходного образа. У меня в коллекции множество всевозможных оттенков красного: от морковно-красного до винно-красного. Ключ к успеху - экспериментировать. Но если вы в полной растерянности. поглощенные морем красного выбора, я советую остановиться на классическом красном. Помада MAC Russian Red просто ИДЕАЛЬНА.
Серебряный браслет с кораллами Lennebelle на Tres Jewellery

Follow me on:

24 comments:

  1. Я тоже люблю помады красные! Браслет очень изящный!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Цвет очень классный)

    mary-tur.ru

    ReplyDelete
  3. Цвет очень классный)

    mary-tur.ru

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!XD Im craving for it now! It really looks the best ever red hue and lipstick!:) I know it, is onto my wishlist too! Well done Alexandra, it will suit you so well for sure with your colors!:) I love red lipsticks, I buy lots of them too!:) Kisses and have a lovely start of the week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That one is on my List :)

    http://stylemaquillage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl,I love red lips, but I look better in pink! I'm following you on pinterest and instagram.Would you like to follow me back and keep in touch!
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bracelet! and it goes perfectly with the Russian Red lippie. I have to say though that I myself don't own any red lipsticks right now and I have no idea why... I should probably fix that and finally give red lips a deserved chance :)

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Обожаю красную помаду!..ещё не пробовала красную от mac
    браслет прелестный) Желаю хорошего дня!
    приглашаю на новый пост:))
    Мэри,http://marybellworld-marybellworld.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Очень сильный, томатный красный :) Помада с характером :)
    http://fasonica.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic color! Can't wait to see them on your lips, dear!



    www.sugarpopfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This color is absolutely my favorite and MAC is a very good brand!
    Kisses

    NEW OUTFIT

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. и я люблю!!!!! она крутая

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great lipstic :) cool color ;) Thanks my dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful colour, though will probably look a bit orang'y on me... But can't deny the fabulousness of a perfect red lipstick - it just makes a girl feel so good! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. MAC always on top!

    The Cutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your blog!!!
    Started following your blog via GFC, would you like to follow me?

    Habanero Handmade Blog
    Facebook Fanpage
    Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh I totally know what you mean, red lips are just amazing, so classy and always in fashion. I wish I had more opportunities to wear red lipstick! And I love this one by MAC, I have one but in a different color ;)

    have a great week!

    there's a new post on my blog, too :)

    xoxo

    http://thestylemaze.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm always a fan of the red lip. What a gorgeous color :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the color. Is perfect!

    xx
    www.modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really love red lipsticks and this color is wonderful!
    Xoxo
    http://www.milanotime.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. last time i went lipstick shopping, they were out of that particular shade, so i got M.A.C. red instead, which i like. i'm just curious to see how this one would look. would love to see it on you :)
    xo jac

    ReplyDelete