Sunday, 19 January 2014

My Looks: For All Times

fashion-bridge, fashion-bridge blog, fashion-bridge.blogspot.com, street style, street fashion, street fashion netherlands, zara coats, super trash boots, tory burch bags, ray ban sunglasses, tres jewellery, daniel espinosa via tres jewellery

Extreme times call for the extreme measures. Under the fashion extreme times I mean situations which happen in every girl's life aka the syndrome of "My-closet-is-packed-but-I-have-nothing-to-wear". Extreme measures stand for favorite pieces which are universally flattering and comfortable. For me those are a stand-our coat, a pair of leather pants, a statement bag, a pair of classy sunglasses and golden jewellery. What are yours?

fashion-bridge, fashion-bridge blog, fashion-bridge.blogspot.com, street style, street fashion, street fashion netherlands, zara coats, super trash boots, tory burch bags, ray ban sunglasses, tres jewellery, daniel espinosa via tres jewellery
fashion-bridge, fashion-bridge blog, fashion-bridge.blogspot.com, street style, street fashion, street fashion netherlands, zara coats, super trash boots, tory burch bags, ray ban sunglasses, tres jewellery, daniel espinosa via tres jewellery
fashion-bridge, fashion-bridge blog, fashion-bridge.blogspot.com, street style, street fashion, street fashion netherlands, zara coats, super trash boots, tory burch bags, ray ban sunglasses, tres jewellery, daniel espinosa via tres jewellery
fashion-bridge, fashion-bridge blog, fashion-bridge.blogspot.com, street style, street fashion, street fashion netherlands, zara coats, super trash boots, tory burch bags, ray ban sunglasses, tres jewellery, daniel espinosa via tres jewellery
fashion-bridge, fashion-bridge blog, fashion-bridge.blogspot.com, street style, street fashion, street fashion netherlands, zara coats, super trash boots, tory burch bags, ray ban sunglasses, tres jewellery, daniel espinosa via tres jewellery
fashion-bridge, fashion-bridge blog, fashion-bridge.blogspot.com, street style, street fashion, street fashion netherlands, zara coats, super trash boots, tory burch bags, ray ban sunglasses, tres jewellery, daniel espinosa via tres jewellery
fashion-bridge, fashion-bridge blog, fashion-bridge.blogspot.com, street style, street fashion, street fashion netherlands, zara coats, super trash boots, tory burch bags, ray ban sunglasses, tres jewellery, daniel espinosa via tres jewellery

I'm wearing: 
Coat Zara 
Pants G Star (similar HERE)
Sweater Second Female
Bag Tory Burch (similar HERE)
Boots SuperTrash (similar HERE)
Bracelets Tres Jewellery (HERE and HERE)
Necklace Mi Moneda
Sunglasses Ray Ban

Follow me on:

34 comments:

  1. Great outfit you look stunning doll.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alexandra! Mine are the same, always a coat, leather pants, sunnies and a statement bag make me feel comfy and confident. Your outfit is outstanding and so perfect, the color of the coat suits you dear, look gorgeous and very cheerful!:) Hope you had a nice weekend, have a great week ahead! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great! I love the look and your posing in particular. :) Kind of makes me cheerful to even see how brightly you smile on these pictures, you're the most pretty redhead I know, seriously!! :)

    Love
    Nin

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the red with black leather combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic post dear! Loving the coat
    kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Очень красивый образ! Отличный денек! Сумка классная и универсальная!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Такая красивая,яркая ,жизнерадостная!!:))Прекрасная улыбка)Мне очень нравится;)

    Мэри,http://marybellworld-marybellworld.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice look ;-))


    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. First of all, I adore the combination of brighter red of the coat and burgundy red of the bag. So beautiful! As for my must-haves… I'd pick a coat and my current favourites - a pair of cigarette trousers, matching sweater and booties. Whenever I feel stuck or need to get dressed super quickly, these are the ones I throw on in seconds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think for me those SOS pieces are different dresses, all kinds of jeans (colourful, patterned, classic blue or black etc etc) and maybe sweatshirts too. it depends on the season, weather, occasion... anyway, I like your bold red coat a lot! and ever since I got myself a pair I'm also loving leather pants in general. oh and your bag is gorgeous of course!

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  11. you absolutely rock that red coat! my to go key items are always a pair of skinny jeans and a chiffon blouse or oversized sweater. I always feel the most comfortable in this combo. a blazer combined with a pair of skinny jeans always works for me too but during wintertime it doesn't really feel comfortable to wear blazers under coats.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great look. Amazing.Would you like to follow each other!
    Many Greetings from Greece!
    http://secretsforfashion.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  13. So stunning, love the whole outfit....gorgeous pictures :)) Have a lovely week!


    http://anatkoren.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving the shape, color and length of the coat..gorgeous on you!
    Sheree xxx
    www.itsnotthatdeep.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a bravo go-to-look Alexandra, it can be worn in a minute with classic styling, a perfect dose of colour and elegance with the coat and leather leggings always look so slick without trying too hard. Perfection! I am always grateful for your kind comments...Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look amazing wauw!!! I loooooove that coat! And your hair is so pretty! The sunglasses and the bag are definately gorgeous as well! xox

    ReplyDelete
  17. you look amazing as always! I love how you combined the leather pants with this beautiful coat ;) it looks fabulous! and I am a huge fan of your sunglasses ;)

    xoxo

    http://thestylemaze.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice outfit! Love your style! You look genius! Love your outfit!
    Thanks for your sharing and posting!
    Have a nice day!


    http://www.aekk.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love that look, leather pants and red coat is nice. xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your coat is the highlight of your outfit! Look like you are miss Sunshine!
    hundred-lookbyamyaguilera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Яркая красотка!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. love your bag! :*

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG! http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great outfit dear!!! you look gorgeous!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. love your coat and bag! you look stunning <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  25. Даже мне захотелоь красное пальто! Как красиво!
    И локация такая милая!Александра, у вас снег был?

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love your coat! I mean, the whole outfit - the bag is lovely! - but as red is my favorite color, I simply loved it, and the cut as well, the style, all! Such a great piece! You look so beautiful! My favorite picture is the one you are holding the sunnies! I normally get something black and wear it when I don't know what to wear :) I know I said red is my favorite color, but black comes second! denisesplanet com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful coat !!!! And that bag:-)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Яркие пальто - моя слабость, просто шикарно! )


    Olga
    MyBlondeGal

    ReplyDelete
  29. Пальто просто шикарное, особенно цвет, и авиаторы.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Casual yet chic! Really love this look! :)

    http://bellasstyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Яркий, интересный образ. Мне особенно сумочка понравилась :)
    http://fasonica.com/

    ReplyDelete