Monday, 2 December 2013

Holidays Gift Guide: Gifts for Him

tres jewellery, tres jewelry, WeWood watch, WeWood watches, Adina Plastelina, cufflinks, Adina Plastelina cufflinks, handcrafted cufflinks, silver cufflinks, presents for men, Christmas presents for men, Tres Jewellery for men




I don't know how about you but I always have a problem with what to give my husband, father and brother for Christmas. All the usual stuff like a bottle of wine, perfume, a shirt, scarf, sweater and books has been given multiple times and leaves me (and probably them) quite bored. 

I want to give something special, something different, something what they’ll wear every day and think about me and smile. This time I’ve chosen very unique presents to be loved and adored for years and I want to share with these picks as they may be tips for you.

For a stylish, adventures man who knows what he wants and dares to push boundaries eco-friendly Italian watch WeWood  (3, 4) will be a perfect gift. Watches are available in different colours and both in classic and modern design. By purchasing this watch you not only make a fabulous gift but a thoughtful donation. WeWood contributes money to protect the Amazon woods and from every sold watch they plant one new three.

For a man who’s not afraid to show how elegant and extraordinary his style is handcrafted silver and gold-plated cufflinks byAdina Plastelina (1, 2) will be a match made in heaven. These exquisite made by hand per order cufflinks strike an ideal balance between sophisticated and cool, classic and modern, chic and every-day. A pair of Adina Plastelina cufflinks will be a perfect present for a perfect man.  

*******************************************

Не знаю, как вы, а меня каждый год мучает одна и та же проблема: что подарить мужу, папе, брату на праздники. Традиционный набор, состоящий из бутылки вина, туалетной воды, рубашки, свитера, шарфа и книг, приелся не только им, но и мне. В этом году я хочу подарить им что-то особенное, непохожее на всё другое, что-то, что они будут с удовольствием носить каждый день и думать обо мне.

На этот раз я нашла подарки уникальные, которые будут с ними долгие годы. Хочу поделиться с вами моим выбором, может, и вам он поможет сделать совершенно незабываемый подарок любимому человеку.  

Для стильного, любящего приключения мужчины, который знает, что он хочет, и не страшится ломать барьеры экологичные часы итальянского бренда WeWood (3, 4) станут идеальным подарком. Часы представлены в разном цвете и как в классическом, так и в современном дизайне. Часы WeWood будут не только замечательным подарком, но и принесут пользу планете. Часть средств от продажи часов переводится в фонд по защите лесов. Благодаря вашей покупке бренд WeWood сможет посадить по одному дереву с средств продажи каждых часов. 

Для мужчины, который не боится показать, насколько изыскан и экстравагантен его стиль, сделанные вручную позолоченные и серебряные запонки бренда Adina Plastelina (1, 2) – подарок, предназначенный для него самой судьбой. Эти уникальные, сделанные специально под ваш заказ запонки, представляют собой идеальный баланс между утонченностью и небрежным шиком, между классикой и модерном. Пара запонок бренда Adina Plastelina – это совершенный подарок для совершенного мужчины.

Follow me on:

42 comments:

  1. great ideas. thanks for sharing. xx

    http://fleuryina.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of those watches are great. Definitely good gifts!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those watches are amazing. I would even wear them myself!

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely gift for men :)

    Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Alexandra! I have the same trouble you know, I think is always easier making gifts for women than men. But I really like your choices, you inspired me, the watches in particular are my fav option. Have a good day dear, kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great gift idea for the male person in our lives thanks for sharing. Thank you for visiting my blog following you now by bloglovin follow back thanks.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Интересные идеи! Я вот тоже уже про подарки у себя в блоге думаю :)
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm still looking for the perfect gift for my boyfriend and this post is very useful. I really like the watches.
    Have a nice day. xoxo

    Valeria
    www.myurbanmarket.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely wish list for him :) i know mine would like the watch :) Lovely blog my dear !!! Would you like to follow each other doll :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. the watch is so beautiful Alexandra! ciao

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, I really like those watches but I'm pretty sure my fiance would not wear such watch since he prefers more classical pieces, golden or silver watches. my brother on the other hand would probably really dig that kind of more natural piece. well and I myself would also wear those watches :)

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice post!

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a nice post :)
    Will you like to follow each other on GFC, FB or Twitter?
    Love
    New Post: Fashion Talks
    New Giveaway: Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  14. мужские подарки - это всегда сложно))) я давно к часам этой марки присматриваюсь))

    mary-tur.ru

    ReplyDelete
  15. Greetings from Poland!
    I like this watches ;) I always buy my father detective books :3
    I follow you. Follow back?
    ( I always follow back )
    http://just-click-to-heaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Не знаю, я все таки опасаюсь дарить наручные часы, говорят плохая примета) А вот запонки просто отличные! Бутылка вина, туалетная вода, рубашка, свитер, шарф и книги - кстати тоже весьма не плохо) Спасибо за идеи))))!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the gift giving ideas! I always have trouble finding gifts for my father and boyfriend too so that was super helpful! I love your blog. Would you like to follow each other?

    xx
    www.starringsamantha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love this post! buying gifts for guys can always be tricky

    http://oyouclassy.com
    http://oyouclassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loved visiting your blog… great post beautiful!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm hitting the shops today, in search for Santa! :D Unfortunately for me, my hubby already has everything you showed in the photos, so I'll have to figure smth. else and right now I've got no idea whatsoever.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Идея подарить запонки - классная! А то я всю голову сломала))) спасибо)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great ideas :)

    http://coco-colo.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi doll, I think that a good classy watch is always a good idea for a gift for guys, its something that they will definitely use and appreciate, good picks! You are so kind to visit, hope your week in going wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice post!

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. I think I'd like #4 for myself ;)
    xo jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The watch is cool!:) It's also a unisex model so it suits everybody:) you can check it over here: http://tresjewellery.com/shop/watches/alpha-chocolate

      Xx

      Alexandra

      Delete
  26. I'm totally into that We Wood watch and I'm sure we can both, Bogdan and I wear it :))

    ReplyDelete
  27. such great ideas! thanks for sharing =)

    www.thestylebender.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Отличные идеи для подарков!
    http://sashashabanova.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ohh cufflinks! What a great idea. Thanks for sharing =)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Actually I loved the number 4 watch... for me :) I need big watches, cause I am very shortsighted and need to see the numbers... a small one wouldn't do for me :) Great selection! denisesplanet com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally get what you mean! WeWood watch are absolutely awesome and unisex. Actually I have exact the same in Army Green. And here's the one you like in Chocolate: http://tresjewellery.com/shop/watches/alpha-chocolate

      Delete
  31. Great ideas, tnx for sharing!!!
    Have a lovely day doll!
    http://expressyourselfbypaolalauretano.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  32. Nice gift ideas. I can think of a few men who would love the cufflinks.

    ReplyDelete
  33. new post on my blog. xx

    http://fleuryina.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  34. loved those watches for me!
    muah*
    mariana

    http://asouthbreeze.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  35. I know watch wewood...it's fabulous...kisses dear
    i follow you
    METAMORPHOSE CONCEPT

    ReplyDelete
  36. Amazing watch...

    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSI

    ReplyDelete