Monday, 4 November 2013

Travelling: Postcards from Paris


Last week I headed to Paris. It wasn't a vacation trip but a business trip which however didn't make it less pleasant. As you may know I'm a creative director at Très Jewellery, online jewellery boutique, and I went to the fashion capital to visit some showrooms and to pick up a few gorgeous pieces for the boutique. If you are interested into results you can check www.tresjewellery.com Soon we present the new designers I've chosen. As for the trip even though it was for work I managed to sneak a few very Parisian moments:)

The photos made via Instagram @tresjewellery

На прошлой неделе я отправилась в Париж. Это было не развлекательное путешествие туриста, а деловая поездка, но от этого моё маленькое путешествие не стало менее приятным. Как вы можете знать, я работаю креативным директором в эксклюзивном онлайн бутике украшений Très Jewellery, а в столицу моды я направилась, чтобы выбрать несколько новых дизайнерских коллекций для бутика.  Если вас заинтересуют результаты, отправляйтесь на www.tresjewellery.ru В скором времени там появятся дизайнеры и их коллекции, которые я выбрала. Что же до моей поездки, пусть она и была по работе, но мне все же удалось ухватить несколько исключительно парижских моментов:)

Фотографии сделаны через инстаграм tresjewellery 


Above: Celine - best business bag ever + business cards
Below: Sun and rainbows in Paris

Наверху: Celine - лучшая сумка для деловых встреч + визитки
Внизу: Солнце и радуги в Париже

Above:  Some typical Parisian/ French treats and the love wall
Below: One of the gorgeous picks for Très Jewellery 

Наверху: Типичные парижские/французские лакомства + стена любви
Внизу: Одно из прекрасных украшений, которые были выбраны для Très Jewellery 


Above: Paris, jewellery, golden tea and long walks through the city
Below: Sending love to you all

Наверху: Париж, украшения, золотой чай и долгие прогулки по городу
Внизу: Отправляю всем вам любовь


Follow me on:

32 comments:

  1. классные фотографии!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love Paris , it's without doubts one of my favorite city.
    Great photos!

    Kisses

    NEW OUTFIT

    www.angelswearheels.con

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paris is the city of my heart, I love your pretty pics <3
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alexandra! Hope you manage to back there soon not only for work, Paris is always breathtaking and an inspiring city which lives in everyone hearts. Your insta pics are adorable and yummy especially for the treats!:) You look sweet in the last photo, I'm also curious to see the jewels picks for your store. Kisses dear, happy Monday and week ahead! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Какие замечательные снимки)) Какая чудесная работа)) я никогда не бывала в Париже, но не отказалась бы, если появится такая возможность))
    хорошего дня!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow. I love every pics... *_* Paris remained in my heart

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky, lucky girl.. Oh how I miss Paris... Thank you for the snaps. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love France so much and I've been to so many different parts but never to Paris and strangely it's the one place I've always always wanted to visit! Anyway, this looks like a great trip and those macaroons make me happy. They are so pretty :)

    Hailes<3

    Hailes Hearts Fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Paris <3 I am also following you on GFC and facebook ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful photos. Looks like a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such adorable pictures!! And there is NO PLACE like Paris! I like following you on your travels, you make even well-known places a new eperience to me, dear Alex. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ты такая солнечная на фото!!!
    http://irinatoropova.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. спасибо за фото с потрясающим настроением=))
    сумка отличная!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Paris, I miss it so much...

    http://mypetitecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Как же я мечтаю о Париже! Надеюсь,что в скором времени мечта станет реальной)
    Удачи в работе и счастливой недели!))

    Если будет желание забегайте в гости ;-)

    CENTRAL STREET

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely post! Would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/2013/11/look-of-day-black-hearts.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. how AMAZING!! I would love to travel to Paris for business or pleasure! How fortunate you get to do so! =)
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Paris is definitely my favorite city. These pictures are very nice and you Celinè bag is awesome.
    xoxo

    Valeria
    http://www.myurbanmarket.net/

    ReplyDelete
  19. looks like the most wonderful time, dear Alexandra. I haven't been to Paris but gosh how much I would love to! yeah... I'm sure it's amazing during Christmas time.. and every other time, hehe. and what a great way to combine work with a tiny bit of pleasure ;) I'm sure you chose the most beautiful new pieces for the store. and I'm curious to see them all!

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your Celine bag, so gorgeous. I'll def check out the site. I hope you had an amazing and succeed trip :) . thanks for your lovely stopping by :) ..ox

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ах, волшебные снимки!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm loving bag so much!!

    You have such a nice blog honey! :)

    www.magdalennes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sounds like an amazing trip hun, Paris is beautiful whatever the occasion may be. Thats gold cuff is so exquisite.Thanks for your great comment! I enjoy hearing your views.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Как здорово,интересно было посмотреть!)))Мне тоже срочно нужно в Париж!:)

    Мэри,http://marybellworld-marybellworld.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love Paris and I can't wait to travel there again. The food, the haute couture, the streets, the people. everything is so damn great there. You inspires me to book a fly. ^^

    http://fleuryina.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  26. Фотографии супер - тоже заскучала по Парижу)

    mary-tur.ru

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love your Parisian moments and I also look forward to see the new jewelry!!
    Have a wonderful week Alexandra!

    ReplyDelete