Saturday, 9 November 2013

Red Mood


Made by Lennebelle jewelry via tres Jewellery, Tres Jewellery, Tres Jewelry, Lennebelle on Tres Jewellery, Tres Jewellery bracelets

Either it happens because it's 1,5 months to go before Christmas or because of the last trees covered in "burning" leaves I'm really into red lately. I've just purchased a red sweater and I wear all shades of red both on my lips and nails like...like constantly. My house is covered with vases filled with red flowers, I'm obsessing with berries and red apples. 
Whether it's a poor joke of Santa with Cupid or I'm really getting carried away with a lady in red idea. In any case these are my "RED" favorites.
- Lucky magazine
- Cranberry organic candles
- Chocolove chocolate with cherries
- Essie nail polish Forever Yummy, Carry On and Mademoiselle (luckily not only in red)
- Givenchy Grenat nail polish 
- Helena Rubinstein Wanted Rouge Subjugate classy red lipstick
- Moleskine agenda (in red...what a surprise!)
- Made by Lennebelle gold and coral bracelet via www.tresjewellery.com

То ли это из-за того, что до Нового Года осталось всего-то пару месяцев, то ли из-за деревьев, покрытых последними как будто в огне листьями, я нахожусь в красном настроении. Я только что купила красный свитер, а все возможные оттенки этого цвета поочередно красуются либо на мои губах, либо на ногтях. Мой дом зарос вазами, наполненными красными цветами, листьями, ягодками, шишечками, яблочками - вообщем всем, что может стоять в вазах.
Уж не знаю, может, это какая-то неудавшаяся шутка Санты в паре с Купидоном, либо я правда как-то нездорово отнеслась к идее "Женщина в красном". Но в любом случае вот, что занимает мой ум и место в сумке/в доме в последние дни.
- Журнал Lucky
- Свечи с брусничным запахом
- Шоколад Chocolove с вишнями
- Лаки для ногтей Essie Forever Yummy, Carry On and Mademoiselle (на удивление не только красные)
- Лак для ногтей Givenchy Grenat 
- Помада Helena Rubinstein Wanted Rouge Subjugate 
- Ежедневник Moleskine (хммм...красный, и кто бы мог подумать?!)
-Золотой браслет с кораллами Made by Lennebelle через www.tresjewellery.com

Follow me on:

15 comments:

  1. Я тоже люблю красные ногти, а вот помаду пока не нашла свою. А вообще красный-красивый цвет, без сомнения!
    http://irinatoropova.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such great red picks, the nail shades are so pretty and the chocolate sounds divine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog.
    I follow you and I hope you can follow me back
    Kisses
    http://chic-and-everything.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely post my dear. have a great weekend. xx

    http://fleuryina.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Alexandra! I'm into a red moment too, maybe cause Xmas is near or just cause is one of the trendy color, but I really love so much this hue and never get bored of it. Especially Im using lots of red lipsticks (matte) and nail polishes. Your recently favs are all cool, made me so inspired. The moleskine suits you as well as the other stuff, is just "yours":) Kisses dear, happy Sunday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. отличная идея! через пару дней поддержу твое настроение своей подборкой на эту тему=))

    ReplyDelete
  7. red is the right colour these days and today, a little ago I took out my reddish skirts which I plan to wear when the proper occasions come. so I totally understand your feelings towards red ;) oh and that chocolate looks and sounds like something I would try :P

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Какая прелесть!!!!!
    Я в восторге!
    Красный - цвет страсти и рождественских/новогодних праздников
    Анастасия

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The "red obsession" is something that haunting me all year long :)
    Next time let's share a chocolate with cherries. It is my favorite too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. А у меня осенью всегда любовь к красному! Понравилась помада, такую я еще не пробовала! Лаки Эсси считаю одними из самых беспроблемных! Браслетик очень понравился!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm obsessed with this color especially during Christimas but now it's too early! I love Essie nail polishes.
    xoxo

    Valeria
    http://www.myurbanmarket.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you have an inspiring week ahead doll!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm obsessed with red! Great stuff !


    http://anatkoren.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Шоколад с вишнями.... Ммм😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post and colour :)
    Nice pic

    http://coco-colo.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete