Saturday, 23 November 2013

My Looks: Pink Haze


Don't get me wrong - I do like pink colour. Though I've never been a type of a girl who looks to the world through pink glasses, who constantly chews a pink bubble gum, who's car and apartment's walls are pink...in other words I've never been a Barbie type. My biggest pink nightmare was when I found myself sitting in a plane next to a girl who was dressed from head to toe in pink, worse in different shades of pink. 
However in spite of all said I like a healthy dose of this happy colour. A pink clutch always cheers me up. A fuchsia dress paired with classy accessories looks chic. A touch of bright pink lipstick livens any look and mood up. And I'm definitely loving the dusty-pink-coat-in-fall trend. It's just should be worn with the clothes.

Не поймите меня неправильно, мне нравится розовый цвет. Просто я никогда не относилась к девушкам, которые смотрят на мир через розовые очки, постоянно надувают розовые пузыри из жевательной резинки, и стены чьих квартир выкрашены в ярко-розовый цвет - иными словами, я никогда не была ходячей Барби. Моим самым большим розовым кошмаром стал день, когда я нашла себя на соседнем кресле в самолете с девушкой, одетой с головы до ног в розовое...хуже этого - в разные оттенки розового.
Но, не смотря на все вышесказанное, я твердо убеждена, что определенная доза розового в жизни очень даже полезна. Розовые клатчи всегда поднимали мне настроение. Платья цвета фуксии в сочетании с классическими аксессуарами - передел элегантности. Прикосновение розовой помады к губам оживляет образ и радует глаз. И я определенно влюблена в тренд "нежно-розовое пальто этой осенью". Только пальто это должно носиться с правильными вещами. 


I'm wearing: 
Denim Gap (HERE)
Shirt Benetton (HERE) 
Sweater J Crew (HERE)
Coat Asos (silimar HERE)
Bag vintage Chanel (similar HERE)
Necklace Roberta Freymann(similar HERE)

Follow me on:

36 comments:

  1. great look! nice coat:) kisses:*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice look ;)



    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so unique as always, love it!
    You even take a trend such as the pink coat, and you turn it around: yours is more purpleish and the way to combine it is so different from anyone else's. Love that brocade sweater, I knew it was Jcrew as soon as I spotted it under your coat.
    The vintage Chanel bag is amazing, you're so lucky to own such a piece.

    Take care and have a great weekend xxx
    La vie en low-cost

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel you, I have never been that kind of girl either, although I also enjoy some pink details from time to time, like a clutch or lipstick ;) haha and I feel so sorry for your plane nightmare ;)
    you look really great! even though you don't like pink too much, this color looks great on you my dear!

    xoxo


    http://thestylemaze.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ты очаровательна ))) твой розовый прекрасный выбор ))
    У меня розовые стены )))) и я купила розового зайку ручной работы )))

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's a beautiful feminine fall outfit! I absolutely love they way you can totally pull bootcut jeans off! of course, I've always been in love with that little vintage Chanel purse of yours... just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Alexandra! I agree with you, though is one of my fav colors, I think the best is a healthy dose of it without excess. Lol for the girl in pink from head to toe. Btw, you look utterly classy dear, love your coat, is so trendy and stylish. Very well paired with the whole combo, I'm craving for the bag too. Looking fab! Have a lovely weekend, kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the color of this coat, and your hair!
    sheree xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Очень красивый нежный цвет пальто!
    http://irinatoropova.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love pink, the pink coat trend is my favourite this season! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhhhhhh!!!! The bag, the coat and that J.Crew top!!!! Perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a great outfit! I'm digging the coat :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The way you added in the shirt and interesting sweater is really great! My friend paired her pink coat with a silver metallic skirt and looked amazing too xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very stylish, such a beautiful coat!

    Ivana
    xo

    Rue de Tres Chic


    ReplyDelete
  15. did you notice how your sweater perfectly matches with your hair? this metallic brownish-reddish shade, I really like it! actually I like the whole sweater :P and this pale pink coat suits you just beautifully, that's for sure. it's a lovely look overall, dear :)

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  16. Цвет (да и фасон) у пальто действительно очень приятный! Сама бы с удовольствием такое носила)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great coat!

    It will mean a lot if you have time to check our blog and maybe follow us if you like it ?

    Hope to see you soon on it!

    Emily from Pretty Tiny Things

    ReplyDelete
  18. Слушайте, ну какой красивый цвет пальто. Не просто розовый, а серо-розовый, грязно-розовый, но если можно так выразиться - благородногрязный))) В общем, я влюбилась в него! Лайк образу!

    Приглашаю и к себе в гости - http://ekashilko.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Какое замечательное пальто! И свитер от J Crew.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This shade of pink really compliments your hair - so beautiful! As for the colour in general - I really like it, but only certain shades as some can definitely look very cheap and horrible. x

    ReplyDelete
  21. So stunning girl! Just perfect!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Капелька розового совсев не лишняя! Замечательное пальто!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Александра, какое же это замечательное пальто! Так нежно и женственно! Просто чудесный образ, мне чрезвычайно нравится каждая его деталь. Стильно!

    ReplyDelete
  24. The coat is fantastic and the sweatshirt too!!

    ciao

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your coat has such a great soft Color für autumn. very pretty
    http://glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome coat!
    I was already following you on GFC! :) Folloed back on Facebook now!

    xx Karolina
    CARAMODE

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi sweety, I think there is a right and wrong way to wear pink. Your coat is a beautiful and sophisticated shade whereas those barbie pinks are just for toddlers. You look wonderfully elegant, love the entire outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  28. That coat is super gorgeous :) x

    www.tuttifruttibyam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. hahahI love your little story about the person on the flight with you! I agree with this being a perfect amount of pink for your outfit and you look lovely!

    xoxo
    berrybloomxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  30. Pretty look!! :)
    I need a pink coat this season, too <3
    xoxo from Munich
    Irina

    ReplyDelete
  31. отличный образ, тебе так идет=))

    ReplyDelete
  32. Пальто очень уютное, обожаю карманы! Замечательный образ получился!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Of course that I will mention how much I love your dusty pink coat! The shape, the fabric everything about this piece is perfect!
    p.s I will not say no to this beautiful little CC bag as well :)))

    ReplyDelete
  34. looking stylish.. Love this outfit..

    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete