Friday, 9 August 2013

Good News!

Adina Plastelina butterfly pendants in gold and silver

Are you in a mood for shopping? I have some good news for you! From today August 9th to August 14 by entering the following code 00100005 you get 20% discount on
www.tresjewellery.com

Want to have the same jewellery as Rachel Bilson, Jennifer Lopez, Jessica Alba, Vanessa Hudgens and Bar Rafaeli? Love rings of Chiara Ferragni from the Blond Salad blog or necklace from Ulyana from the Very UK blog?
Go shop at online jewellery boutique Très Jewellery!

Happy shopping everyone!

_________________________________________
Вы в настроении для новых покупок? У меня для вас хорошие новости! С сегодняшнего дня 9 августа по 14 августа включительно введя код  00100005  вы получите  20% скидку на все товары в онлайн бутике
 
www.tresjewellery.com

Всегда хотели украшения как у Рейчел Билсон, Дженнифер Лопез, Джессики Альбы, Ванессы Хадженс и Бар Рафаэли? Мечтаете о кольцах блоггера Чиара Феррагни с блога  the Blond Salad или о ожерелье Ульяны Ким с блога the Very UK?
 Все это вы найдёте в эксклюзивном онлайн бутике Très Jewellery!


Удачных покупок!

Rachel Bilson from Hart of Dixie and blogger Ulyana from the Very UK wearing Vanessa Mooney necklace by on www.tresjewellery.com
Think tassels - shop tassels! Necklaces and bracelets by Made by Lennebelle
It's time to show love - treat your bestie with one of handmade BFF bracelets by Gypsetters
Get Lucky with a silver Buddha bracelet by A Beautiful Story 

33 comments:

  1. Really nice accessories! :)

    Visit my blog: I am Jenniya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pics!
    xo Annie
    <a href="http://newenglandromance.blogspot.com/>New England Romance</a>

    ReplyDelete
  3. obsessed with butterflies <3 those pendants are soo cute

    Alexa <3
    http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo thanks for sharing! looks like they have some cool stuff!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all accessories :)

    New post - Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the discount code dear Alexandra, the jewels are really amazing you are doing a great job with the online shop, I am really impressed! Love especially the tassels. Many best wishes to your career dear! Kisses and happy weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow i love this post all the jewlery is gorgeous!x

    http://isobelpotts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That jewelry looks amazing, I'll definitely have to go check it out!


    The Bittersweet Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh those butterfly pendants are so so pretty! I would totally wear all of them :P and I also like this minimalistic turquoise pendant. such a classy piece! yeah.. actually I can say I like pretty much everything you're selling. your taste in jewellery IS good!

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  10. Отлично, надо обязательно заглянуть!
    Хорошего дня!

    ReplyDelete
  11. trendy!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  12. good to know, good jewelry!
    ciao

    Nicky
    www.mywishstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for your kind visit, wish you well for the rest of the week! These are the most beautiful pieces, so thrilled about your jewelry venture and hope its going great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Butterflies are beautiful . Stop by my blog as well!

    Https://subhamrai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great blog, I'll surely follow you. I'll be glad if you follow me too )
    http://alenabliss.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great discount! I love the tassel bracelets, I'll get one for sure! Thank you for your kind comment on my blog!

    xxx
    E from Helsinki
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Have a nice week ^^

    New post - Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for your comment!!
    I‘m following you with GF and Blogloving!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful post.

    Nataliegasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you thank you thank you for telling us!

    XO | KIMBERLYLUXE

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for the info. The jewellery pieces look lovely, I really love the last style. /Madison

    ReplyDelete
  22. these butterflies are so cute! and I also love the Gypsetters bracelets - would totally wear them! I should check them out even though Toronto and especially the sales here have been stealing a bit too much of my money lately...

    ReplyDelete
  23. the butterflies look amazing! I'm loving that all white outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  24. amazing post! i want some of those pieces!

    Please check my new posts

    http://realizzy.blogspot.co.uk/
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Adorable accesssories!! I would love it if you came by to my blog www.JuneWantsItAll.com and we could follow each other if you like!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for sharing your fashion opinions with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. great!!!
    muah*
    mariana

    http://asouthbreeze.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete