Thursday, 21 March 2013

Spring Essentials


Bright colours, good mood, light fabrics, warm days, high heels and blinding smiles - these what spring is. However every girl has to stock up on essentials to make this spring more unforgettable than any other. 
Something new, something blue and something old does work good not only for weddings but for a daily life too. A pop of coral lipstick or lip-gloss on the lips, vintage bracelet with dark blue and turquoise semi-precious stones and turquoise earrings is my "feeling-good" recipe. 
Above: Valentina Valentino perfume, vintage bracelet, Dior lipstick and lip-glosses, Dannijo earrings.



No spring without bright hues and high heels - check and check thanks to my studded Boutique 9 stilettos.
Above: Boutique9 by Nine West shoes, The Little Black Jacket book

My bag is a portable candy store, at least when it comes to my nails. Fuchsia pink and coral are my colours for this season.
Below: Topshop hand-made clutch, Missoni sunglasses, Chanel, Dior and YSL nail polishes. 


Colourful silk scarf adds a finishing, playful or chic (whatever you prefer) touch to an outfit. Wear it around your neck, or on your bag, or tie as a head-band as seen at 
Dolce & Gabbana S/S 13.
Above: Hermes, a scarf with traditional Russian patters (soon available at www.tresjewellery.com), Celine, two last scarves are presents, Syle bracelet
I love wearing hats both in the cold seasons and in the warm ones. 
Below: Bijenkorf hat, Vogue UK April issue, Dannijo necklace.


Follow me on:

34 comments:

  1. интересный номер вог! многие статьи очень понравились!
    А
    (:(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alexandra! I really enjoyed your "feeling good" recipe for spring! Is actually what I need to start the new season in the perfect way! All the stuff you featured is great, I am honestly craving for all:))) I am a huge scarved addticted, yours are amazing and I like the Missoni sunnies, the shade is perfect for sunny and warm days!:) Enjoy the first day of spring dear, kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the heels :D

    PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!! Thank you for visiting my blog!! Let's follow each other on bloglovin?! I've already added you :)

    Have a nice day!!

    http://danadimitras.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. so nice post!
    love your shoes!
    http://talkingaboutf.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely hat!!
    WWW.JUST-COCO.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your nail polishes. The shoes are pretty.
    Kiss.

    Valeria
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi dear, you have the most exquisite collection of silk scarves! Adore those stunning heels and the lovely shades of gloss. I wanted to ask you how the fragrance Valentina is, I haven't tried it as yet but the bottle looks so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  9. какие шикарные туфли! Просто мечта!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything!
    Btw maybe if ya want we can follow each other?
    Just let me know.

    http://rosee96.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful and colorful srping essentials!

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those heels are gorgeous!!!


    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello dear :) cute post! amazing pics dear, if you will go with me, I'd love to know what you think of my post ;)

    http://teanonsolomoda.blogspot.it/2013/03/eyecam-videocamera-full-hd-per-sport-e.html

    Kiss Tea.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful pieces. Love the nailpolish, lipstick and the mint heels!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous photos, great colours. I love those scarves, they are so covetable.


    http://reddutchess.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh my how beautiful those studded heels are! and all that talk about wearing heels makes me want to do the same. obviously I can't so yay for my winter boots, haha.
    anyway, I love these posts where you share pieces of your wardrobe. your wonderful scarves, colourful beauty products, classy jewellery - so fun to watch and enjoy in the middle of our cold icy snowy "spring". at least gives some hope that real spring IS out there ;)

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  17. аааа сколько всего классного,какие туфли!!!
    обожаю блески диор)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the heels!!
    http://alwaysssmiling.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the shoes!! So pretty!

    XX

    www.themirroronthewall.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I totally love this post! So great to see details from your closet and I'm a big fan of your scarf collection! Colorful items just the Spring more brighter!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the Dior nail polish! :D

    http://fiifashionblog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great blog dear!


    Maybe you would like we to follow each other? (gfc, bloglovin, lookbook, facebook..)
    Just let me know!

    ninafashionshow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just stumbled upon your blog - how gorgeous, love all the photos and THAT collection of nail polishes! J'adore!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Отличный пост!!!! А я вот жду апрельский Вог) Для нас такое событие! Наконец-то в Украине появился свой Вог! В прошлом марте первый выпуск был.
    Жду от вас новых постов!
    Анастасия

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Dear Alexandra, as there is no sign of spring in Brussels, I've been more motivated to buy beauty products than clothes...You have such a great make-up collection and I'm glad to see that you share my passion for silk scarf - they can be so elegant! Caterina

    ReplyDelete
  26. Наикрутейшие бирюзовые туфельки!)))

    ReplyDelete
  27. i love those blue heels and your fedora. the fedora is one of my essentials!

    Sisters Marie
    Start your closet on BISTM!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh, I adore these colors ... The Dior lipstick is just stunning! Wish I had it!

    xxx

    http://www.fashionnarcissism.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love Valentina from Valentino, but I have lighter version of it! Its perfect for this cold weather!)

    http://beautyofheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete