Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Instagram: March through Instagram


In spite of the very "unspring-ish" weather in the whole Europe I can't really complain about March which was nicely busy for me. Bright colours and goofy moods have a forever reserved place in my life. So here are some of the weird faces I make and vivid hues I surround myself with. 
For new pics follow me @fashionbridge

Несмотря на совершенно невесеннюю погоду во всей Европе, мне было бы просто совестно жаловаться на март, который выдался суетным для меня, что, честно, и есть показатель удачного месяца для меня. Яркие цвета и весёлое настроение имели место быть! Делюсь, всеми красками, окружающими меня, и своей экспрессивной мимикой.
Еще больше фото в Инстаграме ищите на fashionbridge


Above: Walking out my Isabel Marant boot while heading to work + creative @ work
Below: Something old, something new: repaired jewellery and a beautiful present from 
Très Jewellery, an online boutique selling exclusive hand-made designers' jewellery from around the world (soon online).

Фото выше: Прогуливаю свои ботиночки Isabel Marant, плюс креатив на работе
Фото ниже: Что-то старое, что-то новое: починенные украшения и прекрасный подарок от Très Jewellery, онлайн бутик, продающий эксклюзивные сделанные вручную украшения со всего мира (открытие скоро)


Above: Beautiful clutches by Gypsetters. I couldn't choose one for a long time but eventually I went for the left one. Which one do you like better guys?
Below: Holland is a tulip land, right?:) So I make sure to have some tulips at home.

Фото выше: Невероятно красивые клатчи от Gypsetters. Я долго не могла определиться. В итоге остановила свой выбор на левом. А вам какой клатч больше нравится?
Фото ниже: Голландия страна тюльпанов, поэтому у меня всегда дома стоят эти яркие весенние цветы.


Above: Is somebody here obsessed with lip products? Obviously!
Below: Small trip - a weekend away in beloved Amsterdam. Next on the schedule Antwerp. stay turned!

Фото выше: Здесь кто-то помешан на косметике для губ? Очевидно кто!:)
Фото ниже: Маленькая поездка - уикенд в любимом Амстердаме. Следующий по списку Антверп. Не отключайтесь!


Above: Weekend activities: reading, shopping, taking photos for blog posts plus usual coffee.
Below: Very Russian braided hair. What do you think?

Фото выше: Как мы проводим обычно выходные? За чтением, походами по магазинам, съёмкой для блога и традиционным воскресным кофе.
Фото ниже: коса - очень по-русски. Вам нравится?



Follow me on:


25 comments:

  1. Nice pics. Love the flowers and your make-up products.
    Kiss.

    Valeria.
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alexandra! The first images are so nice and funny!:) Love to see your insta moments:) Your boots are to die for, as everytime I tell you, the clutches are original and creative, beautiful colors! I am obsessed too with lips products, you got a nice stuff indeed:) At last, the braided hairstyle suits you, you should make a tutorial on how to do since I'd love to recreate it too!:) Have a good day dear, kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have picked the right one because of the turquoise accent and the slightly smaller pattern but the left one is also cute :)
    anyway, all those colourful details were so fun to watch. when the weather is rather crappy I always find some comfort from beautiful photographs like those here. I especially like the tulips and those muffin-shaped candies (?). would totally love to try those :P

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shots - the hair is absolutely gorgeous! I've been trying to create something like this once or twice, but it never stayed in place properly... :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the photos! You're gorgeous :D

    http://fiifashionblog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Классный фотоотчет,вы как всегда очаровательна!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Хорошо, когда вокруг приятная суета и жизнь кипит! Все такое яркое у тебя всегда, мне нравится!
    http://irinatoropova.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful clutches!!! Loooove the colors!!! xxx

    http://www.fashionnarcissism.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos!

    Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog! I am now following you back on gfc! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin and facebook? Let me know!

    ninafashionshow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Прикольные милые фотки!
    Желаю хорошего дня!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your pictures, they are so beautiful!! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog :p http://thefashionpandacrew.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your make-up and your shoes !!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. С косичкой очень милая!!)))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your goofy pics
    look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A pleasure to see your photos on Instagram dear Alexandra!
    P.S those clutches!!! mmm...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love these pics! The last updo is gorgeous! Super chic :)

    www.themirroronthewall.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Are we following each other? If not, we should be :) Love the pics!

    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  18. HELLO MY DEAR:) I love your blog, its TOTALLY AWESOME...I am following. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. Also on bloglovin, facebook, instagram, twitter, and tumblr if you want :D <3

    NEW POST UP, YOU HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT :)

    Steven

    ReplyDelete
  19. lovely post! your instagram photos are amazing!i am following you now to keep up to date with your adventures. look out for me as username willbakeforshoes.

    Have a great weekend!

    Brandy
    willbakeforshoes.com

    P.S. Since google reader might be going down I am following you on Bloglovin now. Come by and follow me too;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. those clutches are absolutely amazing! http://allegrabj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. А что это за коробочка с розовой лентой??
    Понравились инста город и цветы, а еще серия "Александра в очках" -очень стильная девушка!

    Буду рада увидеть тебя у меня на блоге. Розыгрыш платья от Love!Присоедеиняйся,если тебе симпотичен асортимент их магазина)

    Аня
    http://mooreann.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. The instagram posts really are my favourits!
    I am also addicted to lip products, but now I am on a 'diet' because I have the feeling that my lips are in a bad condition because I used too much..
    You look stunning in the last picture!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete