Thursday, 27 December 2012

Travelling: Christmas in New York Part 1


It's better be later than never. So here are my warmest wishes to you all with belated Christmas and my biggest thanks for reading/ following my blog and supporting me throughout all this time. I hope you will forgive my long absence in the virtual world. I have a good excuse though - spending unforgettable 5 days including Christmas in dazzling New York.  
Every time I go to the City I got this weird and frankly not really modest feeling that New York is happy to see me and welcomes me in its very best manner. The weather was fantastic, absolutely sunny and it was snowing during the Christmas eve like in the proper Christmas film. We walked through the city, strolled in the Central Park where I had my own Blair Waldorf moment (oh I'm gonna miss Gossip Girl so much) and went to a Broadway play with the one and only Al Pacino (what an unbelievable thing to see this genius playing alive).
Could one get enough of New York? I don't think so.

Лучше поздно, чем никогда. Примите мои самые теплые поздравления с прошедшим католическим Рождеством и мою искреннюю благодарность за то, что вы читаете мой блог и вдохновляете меня все это время. Надеюсь, вы простите меня за долгое отсутствие в виртуальном мире. У меня на то есть прекрасное оправдание - я провела 5 незабываемых дней, включая Рождество, в ослепительном Нью-Йорке.
У меня складывается впечатление (не очень скромное, честно признаюсь), что Нью-Йорку я нравлюсь, т.к. каждый раз, когда я приезжаю в этот город, он меня встречает своим лучшим образом. Погода была замечательная, все дни светило солнце, а в ночь на Рождество шел тихий снег, как в настоящем Рождественском фильме. Мы прошли город вдоль и поперек, гуляли в Центральном Парке, где мне вспомнилась Блэр Уолдорф из Сплетницы; смотрели спектакль с единственным и неповторимым Аль Пачино (как же странно было увидеть игру этого гения в живую).
Может ли Нью-Йорк когда-нибудь наскучить? Думаю, нет! 



I'm wearing: jacket Maje, sweater Maison Scotch, denim 7 for all mankind, boots Isabel Marant, bag Celine, hat Bijenkorf, necklace & gloves Zara

photo 3:  Christmas at Rockefeller Center
photo 6: the 20-ies gorgeousness at Bergdorf Goodman
photo 8: very New York in Greenwich Village

фото 3: Рождество у Рокфеллеровского центра
фото 6: витрины в стиле 20-х годов в магазине Bergdorf Goodman
фото 6: типичный Нью-Йорк в районе Greenwich Village


Follow me on:

46 comments:

  1. Hi Alexandra! My best wishes to you too, hope you had an amazing time and for what I read it was! These photos are so beautiful! I'm looking forward to visit NYC too, it is a stunning city! And you seem so perfect for it! I hope some fashion magazine features you in some street style editorial since your look really worth!! have a great day dear, kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. классная шляпа!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT TIME AND A SAFE TRIP.I WAS SO EXCITED ABOUT THE SNOW TOO..YOU SHOULD SEE IT NOW..WE GOT A LOT MORE. MERRY CHRISTMAS HONEY!
    SHEREE XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bag!

    I'm following you now!

    http://www.valstyle.com/ ❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so fabulous, love the hat!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit and I adore your bag! Check me out sometime :)

    XoXo Chris
    www.myfashiontrendencies.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow! those pictures are breathtaking! one of my biggest dream is to spend christmas in nyc!!:) it must be an unbelievable feeling.
    lots of love x

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! i adore people who wear hats!
    mary2be.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool photos and thank you for your comment ;)

    xo
    C.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so great!Would love to be there
    LVE
    x the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i am absolutely in love with your hat~ and of course your shoes~~
    you look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the photos and you look amazing! Want to visit NY one day:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so going to miss Gossip Girl! Looks like you had a blast :)
    xo Jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. lucky you! you look great & really lovely pictures!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This jacket looks great on you and I'm in love with your hat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. well, I can only imagine everything you're talking about but I know one thing for sure: if I get the chance one day then I want to see what NY is all about!
    now, your outfit is again a beautiful one. I love the combo of your hat and sweater and I also love the beautiful necklace.. and I still love those IM booties, hehe.
    oh and I hope you will post more about NY (your purchases for example ;)

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love love love these pictures! ♥ I am so jealous of this trip of yours! :)
    You look amazing, the look with your cute hat and Isabel Marant's shoes is adorable!

    May you have an amazing New Year!

    xoxo

    http://thestylemaze.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Такой разный Нью-Йорк!(:
    Александра, ты на этих фото- настоящая американка!
    А где снег? Думала, где-где а в NYС уж точно есть снег на Рождество!(:

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ow wow. What a fantastic pictures. Looks like you had such a great time.

    X

    ReplyDelete
  20. Обожаю Нью-Йорк!!! Отличный образ! Как же я люблю Celine!

    Мой блог y-yulia-yudina.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  21. okay i'm so jealous!i want so much to travel to New York!
    you look great!have a nice time!
    :)
    http://talkingaboutf.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi sweety, hope you had the most wonderful and memorable Christmas! Thanks for sharing your NYC holiday memories with us, it looks freezing there! You are the most stylish savvy traveller!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So stylish!
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. gorgeous post! hope you have a very happy new year.

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great trip!!

    I love the sweater, so comfy!

    http://voguesweetvogue.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  26. У тебя удивительный блог! Красивые фото, начинка со смыслом..) Так держать!))
    Образ со шляпой очень нравится! Ты соединила в нем мои самые любимые цвета )

    http://www.vogue-av.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. awesome post! love the sweater!
    should we follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  28. It sounds like you had the most perfect NYC Christmas--sunny + snow? How perfect! Also loving your outfit and those Isabel Marant boots! Wishing you a very happy New Year!

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  29. christmas in new york? that sounds beyond perfect, always dreamed of spending christmas there.. :) beautiufl pictures! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  30. You look so pretty and have a happy new year. - amirajsfashiondiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Какая красота и вы в шляпке выглядите потрясно!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. So glad to see your photos from N.Y.!!!!! It is true that the weather there is not the best but nothing stop us to Live/ love N.Y , especially in this this time of the year. Your outfit is splendid Alexandra and all these photos shows that you had an amazing time there! More to come ?

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love your oxblood look. Christmas in Newyork looks glamorous and shimmery!!!
    Thanks for visiting and commenting at my blog dear!
    Don't forget to join the Celebration Giveaway at my blog!
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG
    Enter my International GIVEAWAY here

    ReplyDelete
  34. nice shots! love your outfit and i want that hat.
    XO

    NO ORDINARY SHOW

    ReplyDelete
  35. Seem you had a blast :)!! Love your outfit ;)


    xx,
    http://outoftheblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hey girl !Sending you best holiday wishes for a great new year! Amaze us with your great style!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love New York :) I envy stay there :)
    You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. So glad you got to come to New York! Happy New Year!

    Ali of:

    www.aliandang.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Just lovely! =)

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete