Friday, 14 December 2012

Insta Life: Waiting for Christmas


All December I'm anticipating one and only one thing - Christmas. I like the exciting rush of the crowd busy being holiday presents, the twinkling little lights all around the city, choosing and decorating our Christmas tree, enjoying the very special treats, and thinking about what dress to wear during the very magical night. December it's the time when you can allow yourself something little extra:) I hope you're enjoying this months as mush as I do!

Весь декабрь я жду только одного - Рождества и Нового Года (в Голландии, как и во многих странах, Рождество празднуется 25 декабря, и это время подарков, семейных обедов и ёлки). Мне нравится волнительная суета прохожих на улице, торопящихся купить подарки, маленькие, мигающие огоньки, развешанные по всему городу, выбор ёлки и её украшений, и раздумья "какое же платье одеть в этот особенный день". Декабрь - это время, когда можно позволить себе чуть-чуть лишнего: более дорогой подарок любимому, еще один кусочек яблочного пирога, пару часиков у телевизора в окружении мерцающих свечей...
Надеюсь, вы так же наслаждаетесь этим меся, как и я!



First photo: out Christmas tree
Photos above: pre-Christmas drinks: Gingerbread Latte and champaign 
Photo below: It's all about hats in December (especially chic floppy ones;)

Первое фото: наша ёлка
Фото выше: пред-рождественские напитки: Латте со вкусом имбирного печенья и шампанское
Фото ниже: декабрь - месяц шляп (особенно широкополых, придающих образу томную безразличность)


December is also the time when you should spoil yourself! And as you all know there's nothing better than chocolates and good books.
Photo above: Mon Cheri chocolates
Photo below: "The Little Black Jacket" and the biography of Diane von Furstenberg

Также, декабрь - время побаловать себя! Нет ничего лучше шоколада и хороших книг.
Фото выше: шоколадные конфеты Mon Cheri
Фото ниже: книга "Маленький Чёрный Жакет" и биография Дианы фон Фюрстенберг


Photo above: beautiful (and gigantic) Christmas tree in the bar of one of the most amazing hotels in Amsterdam
Photo below: First (pre-) Christmas party look

Фото выше: Прекрасная (и гигантская) ёлка в баре одного из лучших отелей Амстердама
Фото ниже: наряд с первой (пре-) рождественской вечеринки


Photo above: and again hats, hats, hats... (hat TopShop, clutch Mulberry, boots Invito), vintage scarf from Paris, hat H&M
First photo below: vintage Vogue photo - Christmas outfit inspiration a la "Breakfast at Tiffany's"
Second photo below: Christmas decorations

Фото выше: и снова шляпы, шляпы, шляпы... (шляпа Topshop, клатч Mulberry,сапожки Invito), винтажный шарф из Парижа и шляпа H&M
Первое фото ниже: фото из старого Vogue - вдохновение рождественского наряда а-ля Завтрак у Тиффани
Второе фото ниже: рождественские украшения 



Follow me on:

51 comments:

  1. Lovely pics!
    Love your hat!

    Valeria.
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it
    http://www.facebook.com/ValeUrbanMarket

    ReplyDelete
  2. Очень понравился пост^^ Такой праздничный

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am officially getting into Christmas mood this weekend. Still got so much to do I can't really concentrate on festivities yet. :) And then yes, movies, cosy nights in and long walks, candles and something yummy to enjoy.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alexandra! I love December as well! All your images are really festive! I'd love to try the Gingerbread Latte, I havent here and it inspires me!^^ WOW that giant tree is awesome! You look adorable as always! Kisses!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello. i think u have very inspiring blog here , good fun reading it.Would be really cool if we follow each other. Let me know xxx
    http://babyemilycloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Foto carinissime (: Reb, xoxo.

    *Fammi sapere cosa ne pensi della mia nuova shopping bag:
    http://www.toprebel.com/2012/12/my-new-pomikaki-bag.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Alexandra, your home is so beautifully decorated, I can sense your warmth and cordiality just from seeing it. Love both your elegant looks, that fringed skirt is a stunning piece. And the houndstooth boots - adore!

    ReplyDelete
  8. отличный пост!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Vogue inspiration, picture is beautiful. Oh, and Christmas decoration, of course, and mon cheri <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your second outfit! perfection for party!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. I'm hosting a glasses giveaway on my blog here check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I left a comment here earlier, don't know if it got lost in cyberspace!! wanted to thank you for your kind comment...wishing you well this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool pictures, love your look
    Thank you for your commment. I follow you:-)
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a lovely post anddddd in dual language! <3

    from: http://only4feet9.blogspot.com visit and comment if you'd like to follow each other :D
    have a nice day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great pics. I do enjoy this month..ALOT and I am STILL in love with taht feather skirt...so need one!
    Sheree xxx
    www.itsnotthatdeep.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post dear. Would u like to follow each other?
    kisses,
    http://keepitstylishandsexy.blogspot.co.at/
    Facebook- http://www.facebook.com/KeepItStylishAndSexy?ref=tn_tnmn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post dear. Would u like to follow each other?
    kisses,
    http://keepitstylishandsexy.blogspot.co.at/
    Facebook- http://www.facebook.com/KeepItStylishAndSexy?ref=tn_tnmn

    ReplyDelete
  17. very cute photos! Love your blog.Especially since it's in two languages so I can understand it! haha.

    www.bananamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. You already know that I adore your Instagram photos Alexandra and I can't wait to see more....:)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I looooove your Instagram profile :) I have been following you for weeks and I really like your pics :) This Christmas tree is so cute! ♥ and of course this outfit from the party look is amazing! I also can't wait for Christmas to come ♥♥
    xoxo

    http://thisbrilliantbrunette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can't help myself wainting for christmas too :)
    Eating chocolate and drinking tea!

    New post on :
    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I only like winter/december for christmas to be honest, and I am counting down the days until christmas too! Lovely pictures, very christmas-y and love your decorations.

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. love your scarf :)
    following you :)
    belleeamie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. Я вот никак елку дома не поставлю! Красиво у вас там!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Какое замечательное рождественское настроение у всех фото. Даже передается через экран.

    ReplyDelete
  25. great pics!

    http://thehandbagconcept.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. like this post!
    thanks for the comment!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  27. great photos! so lovely retro inspo photo!

    ReplyDelete
  28. that vintage vogue photo is so gorgeous! such a festive post:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. lovely post!
    can't wait for christmas

    x
    http://worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the photos. I took some today of presents I wrapped but I still have a lot to learn. I have new camera the Cannon Rebel T3i but I still have to learn how to use it!

    Ali of:

    www.aliandang.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love every single one of these photos! <3 Christmas is my favorite holiday and I just love the festive spirit it gives off. The photo of the Christmas tree is simply gorgeous, and those Mon Cheri candies look so delicious as well! Ooh, I've been meaning to read Diane von Furstenburg's biography. Perhaps I'll add it to my wishlist! :)

    You've got such a lovely blog; I'm your newest follower, looking forward to reading your upcoming posts! :)

    Win a Fifi Lapin iPhone Case!

    xooxo
    Kelsey
    http://runawayinla.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Such lovely pictures. I like the Christmas tree and the Vogue picture.

    Xo
    Jennifer | My Scrambled Style

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful pictures!! Love the picture of you in the feathered skirt!!
    XO,
    Zhanna
    www.lifeandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thanks for your fashion commentary, I love hearing your opinion on the styles of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love instagram posts! I've been enjoying Starbucks coffee daily too :)

    xo Michelle

    Fierce & Fashionable

    ReplyDelete
  36. LOVE the dress and hat combo - Great look! :)

    xo
    Sarah

    www.stylesarah.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. What a nice compilation of great pictures! I'm also excited about Christmas!

    HTTP://THEREDCOATODYSSEY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  38. Such a beautiful Christmas look

    Would you like to follow each other? My blog is still fairly new and could use a little love
    http://jayhags.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  39. Какие красивые фотографии!Было интересно посмотреть)Вдохновляющие)

    Мэри,http://marybellworld-marybellworld.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  40. Such gorgeous, festive photos! Your outfits are amazing and I love the Christmas tree in the hotel! x

    Carly

    www.theislandsecret.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love this period of the year as well and I'm in full Christmas mood! Not sure you have already downloaded the Tiffany And Co. Christmas playlist (http://www.whatmakeslovetrue.com/romantic-inspirations/music/#), which I definitely recommend! Alexandra I love both your outfit with the white, feathered skirt and the one with the boho dress, not to mention that gorgeous orange hat...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Your home is looking very cosy! love it!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  43. It looks like you are having a wonderful Christmas time :D

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  44. У вас отличный вкус! Заходите в гости, буду рада дружбе блогов))
    http://olgadzhovannis.blogspot.com/
    Ольга.

    ReplyDelete
  45. hehe, I remember I was waiting for your Insta post and here it is! I'm not going to point out specific things I like because I honestly like everything! :D your fabulous outfits, pre-Christmas moments, sweet treats...
    definitely make those Insta posts more & more! :)

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete