Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Inspirations: Kristen Stewart


It's time for the last film in the Twilight Saga.  Probably only on Saturn you won't be able to see or hear about a premier of  "Breaking Dawn Part II". Thus it's simply fair to dedicate this week's "Inspirations" post to the leading lady of the crazily loved Twilight films, Miss Kristen Stewart.  I like watching the change which took place in Kristen. From a grungy teen she came the whole way to a Balenciaga muse. This is what I call "growing up".
I must admit that during this year Miss Steward donned a countless amount of envy-worthy/ breath-taking red carpet looks (or did she just hire a new stylist?). One of my favourite is the black and white combo for a screening of her film "On the Road" in New York - Balenciaga shirt, A.L.C. cropped pants and luckily all starts were changed for all favourites Jimmy Choo sandals. I like the minimalist chic and grown-up attitude of this look. 
If Bella Swan became a stunning vamp-lady I can reassure that Kristen did even better and turned into a chic, powerful, turning heads, young style icon.

Последний фильм из саги "Сумерки" вышел в кино. Пожалуй, только если вы живете на Сатурне, вы не слышали о нашумевшей книге и ее экранизации, и о премьере завершающего, пятого фильма "Рассвет Часть II". Соответственно это просто дело справедливости посвятить сегодняшний пост главной героине "Сумерек", а точнее талантливой и прекрасной мисс Кристен Стюарт. Не могу сказать точно, что мне нравилось больше - смотреть фильмы саги или наблюдать за тем, как меняется Стюарт. Из хмурого тинейджера - рок фаната, она прошла путь до музы модного дома 
Balenciaga . Вот это я называю "девочка повзрослела".
Должна признать, что за прошедший год Кристен наиболее удивила меня. Её каждый выход на ковровую дорожку становился запоминаемым и общественно обсуждаемым, и, причина тому не скандал в личной жизни актрисы, а невероятно удачный выбор стильных, сексуальных нарядов. Одним из моих личных фаворитов стала черно-белая комбинация из укороченных брюк A.L.C., белой рубашки Balenciaga  и босоножек Jimmy Choo. Минималистский шик и "взрослость" во взгляде Кристен подчеркнули идеальный наряд. 
Бэлла Свон может быть и превратилась в завораживающую леди вампира, но Кристен Стюарт пошла дальше и через 4 года после первого фильма стала стильной, уверенной в себе, заставляющей головы прохожих поворачиваться ей вслед иконой стиля. 

image:www.weheartit.com

Follow me on:

37 comments:

  1. Oh she is very cute, I didn't like her first looks some years ago, but now she is definitely a best dressed girl :)

    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a big fan of her but I have to admit she has a great sense of style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear, she really looks great and I agree on what you say! I remember her from the start of her career and I love much more how she appears now:) Have a nice evening! kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is fabulous, I would totally wear every single thing she has on, and I can't say that about many celebs--love that you saw this and thought to highlight the look. Now, to track down those ALC pants.
    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. she has definitely changed a lot since the first film and in good direction of course.. at least when it comes to her clothes and style :P
    I like that black+grey+white outfit and on Saturday we are going to the movies to see the last Twilight Saga film which indeed is a must for every true fan ;) btw, are you one of those fans too? :)

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree dear, her style has obviously improved. I really like all Kristen's red carpet looks from this year.
      I doubt that I will be able to drag my boyfriend to the Twilight movie, but I'm definitely gonna see it;) and yes, I'm a fan (I'm even a fan of the Vampire Diaries, but tsssss, nobody knows;)))

      Xx

      Alexandra

      Delete
    2. yay! that makes two of us ;) I adore VD!
      Damon used to be my favourite but now I'm all about Team Stefan :P what about you?
      ps. I also answered your comment in my blog.

      Delete
    3. I was team Stefan from the ever beginning. I guess I'm just a sucker for Stefan/Edward type of guys;)

      Xx

      Alexandra

      Delete
    4. Edward is actually not my favourite at all and I think Stefan and Edward are very different characters since Stefan has showed he can be a bad boy as well but Edward is always so good. or maybe I just adore Stefan's character way too much :P I think it's all about versatility when it comes to me and my taste (in everything).

      Delete
  6. Seriously! I am really loving her style lately - she looks great. I love this look and her makeup! I can't wait for Breaking Dawn!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love her style!

    LOVE BO,
    PurePreciousPerfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i loveeeeee her sandals! theyre perfect :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This outfit is one of my favorite from her !! Excellent hair and makeup too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YES, I'll watch it next Friday :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice look!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love here style tranformation and also I cannot wait to see the last movie =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely outfit!

    Valeria.
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  14. Действительно очень стильный образ!

    xxx

    http://www.bonnie23blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haha, great minds think alike....we have the same thoughts and taste! I think if we lived in the same city, we'd be the best of friends and go shopping together! I featured her as well today, lol. I didn't really 'get' her styled before but I think whatever she does choose to wear suits her.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ok she looks incredible in that picture- and I can't wait to see the movie on Friday!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  17. tHE OUTFIT IS AMAZING!
    WWW.JUST-COCO.COM

    ReplyDelete
  18. She looks amazing and I love the shoes!!
    XO,
    Zhanna
    www.lifeandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. She's so stylish !

    http://www.olastory.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute outfit!

    http://mysecretshopping.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love her style!!

    xoxo
    its-dash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. really love this outfit! she's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  23. she looks AMAZING in this post

    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm not a fan of Twilight - I've read the first book and seen the first movie but it didn't really um... touch me. so I'm not sure what Stewart's style used to look like but as much as I've noticed her now she looks pretty good indeed. I've seen that specific outfit somewhere else and already then thought it looked great + I really like the make-up.

    ReplyDelete
  25. She is so cute
    lovely blog you have :)

    Wanna follow eachother???

    Kisses from

    www.istanbulianchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. She's been looking great lately! She went from a little sloppy to polished!


    xx
    
Holly Foxen Wells

    GlamourMash
    P.S. Don’t Forget to enter my CasesByAbigail Studded iPhone Case Giveaway happening on GlamourMash NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  27. She is gorgeous. I love this so much! And can't wait to see Breaking Dawn Part II and On the Road! Hooray for awesome new movies coming out soon :)

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. probably her best outfit ever. Adore this. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Александра, наверное даже инопланетяне знают о саге.
    я не фанат Стюарт, но выглядит она конечно круто!
    в последнее время я хорошо ощущаю сумеркоманию вокруг себя!
    Аня

    ReplyDelete