Wednesday, 26 September 2012

MFW Favourites



Milan Fashion Week always attracts me due to what I believe - none of the designers showing there the new collections could escape the influence of their italian roots and hence the culture. And though I was impressed by many this year Ferragamo, Prada and Moschino were the ones who left me dreaming.

Salvatore Ferragamo's Massimiliano Giornetti filled the world of the spring 2013 with luxury. Butter-soft leather, exotic skins, golden accessories - all in a pretty moderate black and beige colours pallet. The collection is imperious yet absolutely wearable.



Prada, that name invades our heads with with unexpected images, unpredictable shapes, unseen patterns and unthinkable colours. The collection inspired by the Japanese origami has shocked public by its minimalism and laconic colours compared with a burst of brightness in F/W collection. Miuccia Prada never fails to impress


Moschino took my breath away by recreating Mod era. Think the Beatles, Audrey Hepburn, Twiggi on the top of the fashion world, Anna Wintour in the beginning of her career path - in other words everything the ever best. This feeling of youth, powerfulness, life in its full and colour brought Rossella Gardini in the geometric pattern of her bright A- line dresses.

Follow me on:

18 comments:

  1. All are so great from different reasons ! Ferragamo's collection is so chic in leather and Prada took my heart for creativity !

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i just love your picks!
    especially prada collection was amazing.
    Join my ZARA BAG GIVEAWAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!

    http://fashioncareofwoman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alexandra! I think MFW was really gorgeous, I agree on what you say at the first! I love these collections too, especially Ferragamo, is very hard to pick up only one though! Kisses dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Moschino Collection is aaaaamazing.
    I really love Moschino because they always have
    colourful and fun printed collections.

    LOVE BO,
    PurePreciousPerfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice fashion post.^^
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. PRADA PRADA PRADA always prada!!!!!!!!!! :D

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous fashion shows! :)

    New post on my blog, check it! :)

    http://theannelicious.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my, how cute are those Moschino dresses! :) so perfect for a beautiful warm summer day. and seeing those dresses actually reminded me a Moschino bag I fell in love with some time ago but left in the store. such a shame..
    anyway, I also like Ferragamo's super strong collection! awesome shapes and fabrics!

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  10. Although I like Prada's propositions a lot, Moschino is my favourite one! It also reminds me of Twiggi and I've always appreciated her style ♥ I saw the show on the MODTV and it was seriously epic :)

    http://thisbrilliantbrunette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i've probably already said that cause it's not the first time for me to think so, but you would make an EXCELLENT fashion journalist Alexandra!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved the looks
    agoratopronta.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want the last three outfits. So stunning. Another fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous collection, the trench in the first pictures is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. great selection of the several shows:) i really like moschino!:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am following you now via bloglovin.
    I look forward to reading your future posts :)
    STYLE DECORUM

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi dear, from these, I loved Ferragamo the most, it was the definition of modern chic, Hope you're well hun!

    ReplyDelete