Friday, 17 August 2012

Trend report: Preppy in Fall

sweater Lyle&Scott, skirt Acne, bag Cambridge Satchel Company, booties Elizabeth and James, watch Oasis, gloves Valentino, cap Urban Excess Pick, lipstick Nars

All items could be found HERE

For me fall has always been associated with the beginning of a new fashion and yes, school year. Cozy tweeds, comfy butter-like leather jackets, warm checked wools and preppy caps are the logical and permanent ingredients of my fall outfits. Remember
this?? In spite of the current trends such brands as Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren (especially love the 30-ies inspired tweed coats, jackets and caps from the F/W 12 collection), J Crew, Rag and Bone et cetera   provide us with a constant supply of amazing "back to school" pieces. Get preppy this fall, what's good for Harvard, Yale, Oxford and Cambridge is good for all of us.

Для меня осень всегда ассоциировалась с началом нового года в мире моды и нового учебного года, да, да, учебного. Уютный твид, мягкие, как масло, кожаные куртки, шерстяные свитера в клетку и кепи с маленькими козырьками - все это логически неотъемлемые части осеннего гардероба. Помните это?? Несмотря на нынешние тренды, такие бренды, как: Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren (особенно мне нравятся твидовые пальто, пиджаки и кепи а-ля 30-ые годы из коллекции осень-зима 12), J Crew, Rag and Bone et cetera снабжают нас нескончаемым количеством великолепных вещей из области "и снова в школу". Вывод - одеваемся в стиле  preppy и этой осенью. Все, что хорошо для Гарварда,  Йеля, Оксфорда и Кембриджа, хорошо и для нас. 

Follow me on:

21 comments:

  1. hi) follow u on instagram @myaffik

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear, how are you? I am a fan of the preppy collegiate style, this is a wonderful mix that you put together, that skirt is so cute, and I like the gloves and hat that go with it. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous selection for a perfect outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the preppy look and I really think anyone can wear it!

    xx

    Carol-Anne

    http://www.thestylishstudent.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally loving those shoes! I always love a bit of preppy in my outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Alexandra! this outfit is so cute! I like everything! Kisses dear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He descubierto tu blog y me ha encantado desde hoy lo sigo. Si lo deseas te invito a visitar mi blog y si es de tu agrado me gustaria tenerte como seguidora y asi seguir en contacto.
    Un saludo muy cariñoso.

    Manoli.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely items :)
    xo
    http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sort of preppy vibe of this outfit, very cute for Fall! <3 Love it!
    xx

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the bag it looks absolutely amazing!! :))

    great outfit

    BOHONOTES

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute, I can see myself in this :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hehe, it's great to see that post because I just thrifted myself a reddish sweater and a sand-coloured skirt for autumn and those two make a lovely combination. and they totally remind me of your choices! at least the point and meaning of your choices ;)

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for your kind comment today :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love those shoes!!! nice photos!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm loving those green gloves with the gold detail!

    jadepurplebrown.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love these lipstick and shoes are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fall season is very close and you found great pieces as inspiration ! I love the green gloves and also that skirt !
    many hugs Alexandra!

    ReplyDelete
  18. ok, so I just felt in love with EVERYTHING in here!!! specially the sweater... :D :D :D

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so you! I am actually looking forward to fall, because of the clothes :-)

    ReplyDelete