Sunday, 5 August 2012

Travelling: Stockholm through Instagram


This is Stockholm through my Instagram lens. It's incredibly fun city to visit. Stockholm surprises you with utmost beautiful and peculiar things in the less expected places like the photo above. I saw the door framed in roses and the ground in front fully covered in the petals and instantly fell in love with the beauty of this quite place. 

Это Стогкольм через объектив моего Инстаграма. Невероятный город. Стокгольм удивляет безумно красивыми и необычными вещами в самых непредвиденных местах, как, например, на фото выше. Я увидела эту дверь, обрамленную розами, на маленькой улочке, засыпанной лепестками цветов, и немедленно влюбилась в тихую красоту этого места. 


Above: waiting for boarding in the best company - Starbucks and the fashion magazines.
Below: marvellous city of Stockholm 

Вверху: жду посадку в хорошей компании - Starbucks и Harper's Bazaar
Внизу: особенный и невероятно красивый годод Стокгольм


Above: a random shot of myself
Below: happy feet in SuperTrash, Adidas & Zara

Вверху: случайный автопортрет
Внизу: Счастливые пяточки в SuperTrash, Adidas & Zara



Above: peaceful beauty of the Swedish waters 
Below: Stockholm mood - and I must say I really LIKED it!

Вверху: спокойная красота шведских вод
Внизу: настроение Стокгольма, должна отметить, оно мне ОЧЕНЬ понравилось




Above: do you remember Kelly and the bike? Here comes Bally and the bike:)
Below: Going out in Maje dress. Love the sea colour of it and the softness of the silk fabric 

Вверху: Помните Kelly и велосипед? Пришел черёд для Bally и велосипед:)
Внизу: вечерний образ - платье Maje. Безумно нравится его морской цвет и легкость гладкого шёлка



Above: some candies (saying candies I mean Marc by Marc Jacobs laptop case)
Below: Just a random but cute house

Вверху: конфеты! (под конфеткой я имею ввиду чехол для ноутбука Marc by Marc Jacobs)
Внизу: просто дом, милый, неизвестный никому дом



Above: a sneak peek of my outfit
Below: I totally agree with a policy of Stockholm's trains:)

Вверху: кадр, сделанный украдкой - моя униформа в поездке
Внизу: полностью согласна с политикой Стокгольмских поездов :)



Above: can't get enough of these Zara leopard kitty heels
Вверху: Не могу перестать любоваться этими кошачьими туфельками из Zara

Follow me on:

36 comments:

  1. Wauw, love your necklace and shoes!
    great photos :) Stockholm looks amazing.

    LOVE BO,
    PurePreciousPerfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WONDERFUL photos Alexandra and again I love these kitty heels as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Отличные фотографии!
    У тебя интересный блог, предлагаю подружиться!
    Просто дай мне знать, что не против http://www.gvozdishe.com/
    и я сразу последую за твоим блогом)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alexandra! it mus be a great city! want to visit!:) beautiful photos and u look very nice! kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i always enjoy your instagram snapshots and it's always fun to see them put together as a blog post - something i should maybe do more often... i also have to say again that you look gorgeous in your Maje dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful itemse! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin’? I promise I’ll follow you back! Have a nice day<3
    http://lengilochka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg!! Love the cheetah shoes!! you are rocking them girl!
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, and commenting!
    Can't believe I wasn't following you before now! Love all your posts :D xxx
    ~ Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing photos!♥

    http://liveloveandlaugh-linda.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow you are so cute!

    just found your blog and love your aesthetic! and heyy i actually just started a new blog! i'd love if you'd come take a look and follow, if you like!

    xo,
    http://joellespassionfashion.blogspot.com/

    ps: if you follow, let me know by commenting on my most recent post. then i'll skip over to your blog and follow you back! :]]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello dear, it was amazing seeing Stockholm through your eyes, its a country thats so far from me on the map that I don't think I'd ever visit there, so thank you for showing me around in these beautiful images. Loved the rose covered doorway!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely photos, I also always fall for doors, and this one us really beautiful.great Maje dress!
    Simona
    Www.lakenmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Очень красивый город!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like those amazing photos and I want to be there right now!
    -Doris

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish visitin it, thank you to share and let me know this beautiful city!
    so glam zara animalier shoes ;)

    Pretty To Be Happy

    ReplyDelete
  15. stunning photos!!
    i really love your blue necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely pics!!
    I think I saw your necklace on The blonde salad :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your leopard heels ! so cute <3

    http://nazlibabaoglu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. another fabulous portion of Instagram coolness! :) you definitely know which special moments to capture and this makes those posts just perfect. the city, the beautiful roses, your perfect kitty heels (which I have loved from the very beginning :P), all those moments and emotions are just awesome and right now I'm totally dreaming about travelling (again!).

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  19. SOOOO Jealous..next time I am coming with..lol!
    Great photos..looks gorgeous!
    sheree x
    www.itsnotthatdeep.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful photos:) If you want go to my blog:)
    http://www.asunshineoffashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I always find here ideas to inspire me and tips to look better.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful! I love the leopard kitty heels and am wishing I was there too, looks so lovely!

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm dying to visit Stockholm because of Stockholm Streetstyle haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. beautiful photos!! I love it the first photo!! :)
    XX
    http://twiggy-violence.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  25. verry nice pictures!Stockholm looks Amazing!
    Thanks for the comment on my blog!X

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love your animal print shoes <3 wojooo

    http://missmurderblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. I want your marc jacobs laptop case and leopard heels! Great photo diary.

    jadepurplebrown.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely pics!!! :)
    Follow you now dear :)
    So lovely!!

    Follow each other?? Kisssss


    My blog By Joyce ♥
    My blog By Joyce ♥

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful pictures, great at capturing the moment!!

    http://linastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Cute pics! You are really lucky to be there, enjoy your trip!

    Btw, thanks so much for the nice comment on my blog. I already followe you on GFC, hope you too! And I just like your fb page :)

    Have a lovely day,
    Pamela

    blog: www.astylevictim.blogspot.com
    bloglovin: www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3881103
    facebook: www.facebook.com/astylevictim
    tumblr: www.runwa-y.tumblr.com
    twitter: www.twitter.com/pamela__leon

    ReplyDelete
  31. oh-my-gosh. I must go to Stockholm!! It looks fantastic!!

    Thanks for following me :) I'm following you back on Bloglovin', Facebook and Pinterest :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. love the snaps! The place looks amazing and the bike ahhh lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a beautiful city... I'm really dying to go!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Ces photos sont magnifiques, merci pour cette escapades :)

    ReplyDelete