Tuesday, 7 August 2012

New in: Shopping in Stockholm and Rotterdam


Being a fashion blogger aka a person who always stays alert to the latest trends and tendencies is one, big, good excuse reason for shopping. Besides the fact that I couldn't leave Stockholm empty handed I felt lately fed up with all summer trends (not summer itself).  Some people always say that scents are the best to raise memories. Other are sure that music is the power which lets us recollect the finest moments of our lives. I'm sure that it's clothes. Coming back from a trip with a top or a purse I'm bringing home more than a souvenir or a piece of clothes, I'm bringing back a wand which will stir memories of the trip in no time. So from Stockholm I packed in my suitcase a bit of the Scandinavian chic minimalism in form of an Acne Tee, a black 7 for all mankind denim (not at the photo) and top, a Dior red lip-gloss and a Filippa K sweater (not at the photo).
 Back home I was busy with creating my memories of present - I updated my wardrobe with a Zara black leather skirt, a couple of bright nail polishes (Dior, Chanel, YSL), a tiger printed silk scarf (vintage), milk chocolate wedgies from Manfield and H&M necklace. 
Do you have clothes which bring up some good memories or are you less sentimental than I am?:)

Быть блоггером, который должен всё время оставаться в курсе последних модных тенденций - это хорошее оправдание повод часто ходить по магазинам. В последнее время я подустала от летних веяний в моде (но не от самого лета), к тому же я не могла вернуться с пустыми руками из моей поездки в Стокгольм
Некоторые люди считают, что запахи, как ничто другое, пробуждают воспоминания. Другие утверждают, что музыка возраждает в памяти лучшие моменты из наших жизней. Я же считаю, что одежда. Возвращаясь из поездки с новой сумкой или топом, я не просто привожу домой сувенир или новый предмет гардероба, я привожу волшебную палочку, по мановению которой в моей душе и памяти моментально всплывут прекрасные образы города, людей, атмосферы. Из Стокгольма в своём чемодане я привезла кусочек скандинавского максималистического шика, материализовавшегося в форме футболки Acne, черных джинс и топа 7 for all mankind (джинсы отсутствуют на фото), красного блеска для губ Dior и свитера Filippa K ( отсутствует на фото).
Дома я поспешила создать воспоминания о настоящем. Результатом моих стараний стала черная кожаная юбка Zara,  несколько ярких лаков для ногтей (Dior, Chanel, YSL),  винтажный шёлковый шарф с тигром, ожерелье H&M и босоножки Manfield цвета молочного шоколада
Есть ли у вас какие-нибудь предметы гардероба, которые рождают приятные воспоминания? Или вы не так сентиментальны, как я?:)


Follow me on:

26 comments:

  1. Мне вещи из поездок даже дороже всяких сувениров и прочей ерунды, потому что валяются не просто так и постоянно на виду-на мне)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Хороший выбор) Светло коралый лак от Chanel - очень хороший и долго держится!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous sandals and chic black top!! love the nail polishes too!!
    http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, for an example I have a pair of gladiator sandals which I bought when I visited Crete island for the first time.. when Elvis was a puppy he almost destroyed those shoes but I still managed to save them and came out with a DIY.
    anyway, your fresh purchases are fabulous! I love the leather skirt and how beautiful are the shades of your new nail polishes! oh and the scarf is pretty spectacular as well :)

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new necklace!!!

    New post on my blog, check it! :)
    http://theannelicious.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like these shoes soooo much!
    xo
    Stacy

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmm !..these sandals looks so great ! And the nail polish have that great candy colors!! super shopping !

    ReplyDelete
  8. That purple shirt looks amazing! Excited to see these in a future outfit post :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the shoes and can't wait to see your outfits with them!
    -Doris

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the skirt!

    http://voguesweetvogue.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything you picked up looks so beautiful! And it's always nice being able to use being a fashion blogger as a reason to shop! :P
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I totally agree - I have a few clothes in my closet from different cities and countries that instantly remind me of my travels. You've got some lovely souvenirs from a lovely city!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always try to buy something nice and (ideally) practical when I travel - for an example my last visit to New York brought my little Michael Kors purse to me. it's much more fun (and often cheaper!) to buy stuff like that when travelling. or just simple cute things like for an example a turquoise bracelet I bought from Mexico that I really like. stuff bought from countries I've travelled to remind me of the great moments spent there... so as an answer to your question: yes, definitely!
    I love the shades of your new nail polishes, especially Dior, and ohh those wedges! they look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That nail polish is to die for! The colour is incredible

    love from Northern Style Exposure

    www.northernsyle.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic shoes!!! Totally gorgeous <3
    xx

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey beautiful! Long time since I do not comment here, but you blog still amazing! Oh, I love your shopping, so fantastics!
    xoxo
    laylafonseca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! You bought some amazing stuff! Love the nail lacquers and the skirt!

    Kisses
    Out Of The Box

    ReplyDelete
  18. great post! love it..!
    i already followed..! ^_^
    hope you'll follow back..

    http://cutemedpassion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. cool purchases!
    I love nail polish you chose: dior shade is so glam!

    Pretty To Be Happy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing work. The pics are perfect and the post is fantastic. Loved these shoes so so much!!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dear Alexandra, I can totally relate to your 'habit' to bring back fashion souvenirs from the places you visited! You brought home some fab pieces from Stockholm....

    ReplyDelete
  22. lol.i just bought the same dior verni nail polish yesterday,havent wear it yet,.

    ReplyDelete
  23. De très jolis achats, j'adore les vernis et tes sandales sont vraiment belles ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. лаки просто замечательные !

    ReplyDelete