Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Love story: THE Perfect Red Lips


It's funny how we try to find a perfection in out lives - the perfect job, the perfect house, the perfect pair of Choo's, the perfect white Tee, the perfect red lipstick...should I continue the list? It seems that the relationships with the ideal items of a wardrobe or a make-up tool are not less complicated than the ones with Mr. Big of every one of us. The path we walked to find the perfect match was long, uneasy, not mistakes free but, hopefully, with a happy end for all. Here I am...looking back at my love story with the bold red lips. First I never dared to pull off the look. Then I never could get which skin tone I have to pick up the perfect "partner". I grew up, I learned on my own mistakes, I found out what type of men red colour suits me the best. So does it mean a happy ever after for me and my perfect red lipstick? 
Probably yes.

I use:
Bobbi Brown Old Hollywood 2
Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte 18
Givenchy Rouge Interdit  Cancan 17
MAC Ruby Woo A90
TopShop Lip Marker in Berry for ever lasting colour
Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Flash 856 for less intense yet beautiful red

Забавно, мы все ищем идеал в наших жизнях - идеальная работа, идеальный дом, идеальная пара Jimmy Choo's, идеальная белая рубашка, идеальная красная помада...можно продолжать список до бесконечности. Складывается впечатление, что наши отношения с каким-либо "идеальным" предметом гардероба или косметички ни чуть не менее сложны и запутаны, чем отношения с Мужчиной Моей Мечты каждой из нас. Путь, который мы прошли, чтобы найти того самого, был долог, непрост, не без ошибок, но, надеюсь, для всех со счастливым концом.
И вот она я оглядываюсь на свою любовную историю с красной помадой. В начале я даже боялась дотрагиваться до яркого тюбика. Потом я никак не могла понять, какой же тон подходит моей коже. Затем я не могла найти идеального "партнера". Но время шло, я выросла, научилась на собственных ошибках, узнала себя и поняла, какие мужчины оттенки красного мне больше всего подходят. Есть ли это "они жили долго и счастливо" в моих отношениях с красной помадой? Пожалуй, да.
Выше перечислены помады, которыми я пользуюсь.

Follow me on:

33 comments:

  1. Oh I've never had the red lipstick. Coral? Yes! Pink? Yes! But red - never. Even don't know why...
    xoxo
    Stacy

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alexandra! My love stoty for bold red lips started when I was very little and child lol! I love them and the products u use must be gorgeous! kisses!:*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I am first! I haven´t found the perfect red lipstick for myself yet, but lately I have been wearing a red coloured lipbalm (Baby lips) from Maybelline a lot. Bought it in de States :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am using lipsticks from Chanel & MAC, love Bobbi Brown too :).

    LOVE BO,
    PurePreciousPerfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, I have seen that photo before in some blog but the question or topic of the red lippie is a good one.. I actually think I don't even have the proper deep red lipstick which means maybe I should get one :P yeah, it's probably a good idea!

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous color! i love it so much and awesome photo :)

    your blog is so amazing :)
    i really enjoy reading your posts, so excited to read more posts from you <3

    hope you have a fab day hun! ~ xx
    Chriissydollxo's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Классная фотка и верно подмечано о мужчинах ;), спасибо за комментарий на моем блоге, будем друзьями?http://lengilochka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally adore! Thank you for your amazing comment on my blog! It means the world to me!
    Sending you kisses and hugs.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am forever on the hunt for the perfect red lipstick, but never seem to find any that look just right on me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Привет, спасибо за визит в мой блог!
    Теперь я твой новый ПЧ ))

    ReplyDelete
  11. I still haven't found the right "red" for my lips...I will have to go on more of a 'proper' hunt after my vacation! I'll check out your choices ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute post hun, I wish I could find the perfect shade of red lipstick for me! I think one has to try out so many different brands and shades until you find one thats absolutely perfect. You've found so many great ones! I want to try the MAC Ruby Woo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I totally agree, I've got YSL red lipstick and it's absolutely perfect.
    Great post!
    -Doris

    ReplyDelete
  14. Обожаю фирму MAC и красную помаду, но СВОЮ я нашла в Dior несколько лет назад и пользуюсь ей до сих пор. Наверное стоит немного изменить привычкам и присмотреть тюбик в MAC или Bobbi Brown

    ReplyDelete
  15. отличный оттенок на фото! Жаль мне такие коралловые оттенки не идут, карминовые -мой выбор))

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovee!!! perfect picture!!

    Boulevard-ach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the colour of those lips in that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love red lipstick and at first i was afraid to experiment with it as well but now i don't care anymore. mine's by YSL (very classic red) and it's perfect! now i even dare to wear it as just everyday lipstick not only in the evening to a party or something :) that shade in the picture is pretty great, i'd love to try something brighter like that!

    ReplyDelete
  19. great post! love it..!
    i already followed you ^_^
    i'll be happy if you'll follow back..♥

    http://cutemedpassion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. great the color of the lipstick, nice post

    !xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love red lipstick for an special night.
    Madly in love with your last post, made me laugh.
    Thanks for your beautiful comment on my last outfit, your comments always make me feel great.
    xoxo
    http://city-aholic.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great post :) red lipstick is such an important staple, love Mac's lipsticks!

    xo
    - J
    www.jessglamdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I discovered the allure of red lips only last year when I finally found the right shade for me: Ruby Woo by MAC. I'm glad to see that it's also on your list because I think it suits every skin type. Thanks so much for the other recommendations, I'm going to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love it!!!!!!!!!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  25. А я так и не нашла своей идеальной красной помады... Зато нашла идеальную бежевую - MAC Hug me, но потеряла ее при перелете! ) Прямо магия какая-то! )))

    Спасибо за комментарий в моем блоге, у вас очень красивый и интересный блог, с удовольствием становлюсь его читателем )
    Жду в гости )


    Olga
    http://www.myblondegal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm still looking for my perfect red lippy! I've seen one in Topshop that looks perfect xxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love red lips... They are quite glamorous!

    ReplyDelete
  28. haha It is hard to find the perfect lipstick..but once you do it's a longtime relationship :P my favorite one is from YSL

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. I just fairly recently started wearing red lipstick... not sure if I've found a favorite yet, but right now I really like darker, vampy reds! This was a really cute post comparing the perfect lipstick with the perfect man lol

    Victoria
    Forever Fashionably Late

    ReplyDelete
  30. I may give these suggestions a try! I have always wanted to pull off red lips, but mine are very thin so I have had no luck so far!

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. I recently wore bright red lipstick to a wedding,and the amount of confidence it instilled in me was amazing!

    P.S: Loved the above pic <3

    ReplyDelete
  32. For sure is the perfect lipstick and I have to try it on more often !

    ReplyDelete