Friday, 24 August 2012

Insta-Life: August


Basically august came and went the same way as the whole summer did. As usual careless summer leaves us brutally behind without even any idea how painful is the comprehension of that something so long and eagerly awaited is gone in no time. Oh well...
August was marked by playing a tourist in my own city (above and below) and endless reorganization of my closet (below)

По сути август прошел так же незаметно, как и само лето. Ежегодно с равнодушием лето оставляет нас позади, даже не задумываясь, насколько тяжело дается осознание того, что что-то очень долгожданное и желанное пролетело в мгновение ока. Ну что ж...
Август был отмечен игрой в "туриста" у меня дома (причем как в Голландии, так и в России), а также бесконечно длительной реорганизацией гардероба (фото выше и ниже).


First image: shirt and shorts Zara, wedgies Manfield, belt Furla
Second image: tee Acne, necklace Marni

August brought a heat wave to the Netherlands and together with it a lot of whites to my outfits (above). Besides last summer month kindly treated us with some cocktails and watermelons (below).

Август принес с собой жару в Голландию, а вместе с ней и невероятное колличество белых вещей в мой гардероб (фото выше).
Помимо, не обошлось без коктелей и арбуза (фото ниже).


In august I left one home to go back for a while to my old one to enjoy the company of my extremely fabulous and at the same extent hilarious dog (above) and to re-discover all good things (below).

В августе я на время вернулась в свой старый дом, чтоб насладиться моей безумно доброй и в то же время невероятно смешной собакой (фото выше) и по-новому открыть старые добрые вещи и места (фото ниже).


I flew and drove back through the august sunset and came back to the countless roses of the colour of that sunset (above and below). I came back to pack for and smile openly to new trips and adventurous about which I tell you in my next post. 
Аdieu august!

Я возвращалась домой через августовский закат и приехала к охапке роз такого же цвета, как тот закат (фото выше и ниже). Я вернулась, чтоб снова упаковать чемодан и открыто улыбнуться грядущим путешествиям и приключениям, о которых я расскажу в следующем посте.
Аdieu август!



Follow me on:

28 comments:

  1. Боже, какой пост! Очень вдохновляет... Чудесное лето!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello happy day.
    Fantastic picutre lovely .
    Kiss.
    http://mary1975.blogs.elle.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alexandra! all these photos are so cute! u look very nice, just love the last one!! beautiful! kisses dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous pictures and sandals!!
    mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your comment!! I follow you now!follow me, please?

    Nice post!

    Boulevard-ach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loveeee the outfit with the shirt and shorts! Glad you had a fun time playing tourist :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love insat-shots..love you in that hat!
    Sheree xxx
    www.itsnotthatdeep.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi dear, these are lovely and stylish memories of your summer. Love the blazer in the first image, its sometimes a good idea to tour your own city! Awesome pair of heels and so sweet the roses are!

    ReplyDelete
  9. :O I love these photos!! great!! :)
    XX
    http://twiggy-violence.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Arbus *_*
    I love your blazer!! Those are great photos!
    Thank you so much for your nice commment :)
    xoxo Irina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photos! Love the look with the shorts

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a huge amount of awesome snapshots. I just love them all!
    the jacket in the first photo is gorgeous. such a perfect print! and when you wrote about organizing your wardrobe it reminded me I should really get myself together and do it as well.
    oh and your doggie is such a cutiepie!! just awww :)

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh i love your instagram pics mixed into your blog post! The watermelons look soo yummy! And i know right, wish the summer could be longer! :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking super happy and chic in the first picture, which I LOOOOOOVE :D

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. oHHH I love love love love love funny dogs <3

    Cute pictures,
    see you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love these beautiful pics <3

    Alexa <3
    http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Even though I've already seen most of these on Instagram, I love getting to see them again. I love seeing your travels and adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  18. amazing amazing amazing :)
    love aaaaaall the pics :)
    and your outfits !

    www.simplebutreal.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love these shorts and i have a feeling they might be the same ones i tried on at zara a couple of weeks ago... loved them but for some reason they just didn't seem to look good on me. but they do look perfect on you! always love your insta-snapshots!

    ReplyDelete
  20. согласна, как быстро пролетело лето !
    Сегодня глянула, а уже 27 августа!
    уверена, Саша, и лето, и август были содержательными, поэтому оставили только приятные воспоминания в виде голландских пейзажей, красивых коктейлей и приятных медочей!
    Аня
    http://mooreann.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. amazing photos :)
    xo
    http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dear ... love all the pics.. but the heelss are amazing!!! Love it!!

    My blog By Joyce ♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful pictures, I love your jacket on the first picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. love your blog! you have such cute style :) have so much fun on your trip to thailand


    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    SideSmile Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  25. great pics and great blazer!
    really nice blog! just followed you!
    xxx

    http://elli-tavlaridou.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  26. You look really nice.. I love the pics you took!
    I would love to maybe follow each others ;)
    I wish you a nice day darling
    LOVE,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honey!id love to follow u but ur profile is closed and u didnt leave the link to ur blog...:(

      Xx

      Alexandra

      Delete