Tuesday, 31 July 2012

Travelling: Stockholm Diaries Part I


I'm back from Stockholm, one of the most wonderful and remarkable cities in Scandinavia, and I dare to say in the whole world. Stockholm immediately impresses a visitor with its Nordic beauty. The modern city surrounded by water with its old centre spread on the four islands creates a remote resemblance with the medieval capital it once used to be. Besides the long and noble history, the diverse and powerful architecture Stockholm's biggest  treasure is its people. Hip and trendy, stylish and beautiful, Swedes will doubtlessly charm you. Girls are blond, slim and all wear the tiniest shorts when the temperature rises just above +15.  Boys are tall, hansom and very preppy. 
Lately Scandinavia gets more and more to say (or shall I better use a word "dictate"?) in the world of fashion. The minimalistic chic of the Swedish,  Danish and Norwegian designs has gained a huge success around the world. I wouldn't be surprised if in the coming years the beautiful capital of Sweden full with trendy bars and posh restaurants where fashionable crowd of all sorts gather day and night long, will steal the status of the "Fashion Capital" from Paris. 
However besides the designer shades you shouldn't forget to take three-four credit cards when travelling to Stockholm. The prices in the city are as high as the fashion standards there.

И снова я оставила позади себя Стокгольм, один из самых красивых городов в Скандинавии и, я осмелюсь сказать, во всем мире. Стокгольм моментально производит неизгладимое впечатление на приезжающих своей северной красотой. Современный город, окруженный водой и расположившийся на 4 островах (центр), смутно напоминает средневековую столицу морской державы, которой он когда-то являлся. Помимо многовековой истории и разнообразной архитектуры главным достоянием города являются его люди. Модные, красивые, с уникальным чувством стиля и, надо отметить, юмора шведы немедленно очаруют вас. Девушки отличаются стройностью, светлыми волосами и привычкой одевать невероятно коротенькие шорты, как только температура поднимается выше отметки +15. Молодые люди же все, как один, высокого роста, привлекательной внешности и одеваются в стиле preppy. 
В последнее время вес слова Скандинавии в мире моды усилился. Минималистский шик датского, шведского и норвежского дизайна приобрел колоссальный успех по всему миру, диктуя тем самым новые правила в моде. Не удивлюсь если Стокгольм, заполненный стильными барами и шикарными ресторанами, где днем и ночью собирается толпа "модников", в скором времени украдет статус "Столицы Моды" у Парижа.
Однако, отправляясь в Стокгольм, помимо дизайнерских солнечных очков не забудьте захватить три-четыре кредитных карты. Цены в столице Швеции так же высоки, как и стандарты моды. 


I know the one who follow me from the beginning are sick and tired of this Zara jacket, but it's seriously my favourite "to go" piece. So you can roll your eyes but I'm still going to wear it a lot:)

Знаю, знаю, что те, кто следит за моим блогом уже видеть больше не могут этот клетчатый жакет из Zara. И все же, вы можете закатывать глаза, но я так и буду продолжать носить его, т.к. это самая удобная и незаменимая вещь в моем гардеробе:)

I'm wearing:
Look 1, similar to my evening look from the first day in Stockholm: shirt vintage, shorts Mango (old), jacket Zara, necklace Dannijo, bag Bally, sandals SuperTrash, belt Furla, sunnies Ralph Lauren

Look 2: dress Massimo Dutti, heels Zara, necklace Zara, bracelet Syl, sunnies Marc by Marc Jacobs

Look 3: shirt Massimo Dutti, shorts Mango (old),  bag Bally, flats SuperTrash, sunnies D&G

Follow me on:

46 comments:

  1. It really does look beautiful! Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post!!!



    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.com.es/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. it seems wonderful
    I would like to visit it... also because it's so different from Italy

    Pretty To Be Happy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun pictures! Love love love the little leather shift dress! xx, Allie

    www.alliesbubble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having gone out with a Swede for a couple of years I definitely know what you mean on the undeniable charm ;) Hope you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been dying to go there for the longest time... So jealous you got to go there! Great images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous and like you're having lots of fun! You're always smiling, its lovely!
    xx

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures!! Love the outfits, specially the leopard pumps and the blue dress! You have a great style..would you like to follow each other! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    Style-Delights on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures! Really love it!

    http://mentrend.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh I just love all the photos! I guess travel photos just are a huge weakness of mine :P and it's actually pretty interesting to see a country I have seen myself through someone else's camera lense as well. I also love the fact you travel in style! :) sweatpants and uggs simply aren't the right thing, hehe.

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd love to go to Stockholm, it's high up on my list of places to visit! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. such amazing photos!
    Stockholm looks so pretty and I love the outfits you are wearing, have a great time!

    LOVE BO,
    PurePreciousPerfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely pics! I also love traveling but I haven't been to Stocholm yet :) Following you now I really like your blog :)

    Kiss,
    N.
    http://nikadressed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. ohh this photos are beautiful, really!!
    I wish go to Stockholm, a amazing place :)
    XX
    http://twiggy-violence.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for visiting my blog!!! You are such a sweetie :) Your pictures are beautiful and I LOVE your shoes in this post!
    Obviously Obsessed 

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing pohots. I have never been in Stockholm but I would really love to be there right now! Your blog is very inspiring
    -Doris

    ReplyDelete
  17. Welcome back hun! Your description of this beautiful city makes me want to pack my bags immediately and book a flight. From your lovely photos, it looks like the most charming place, super styling outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a catching and funny description of Stockholm! You have gotten me very curious.
    Beautiful pictures as always. I think your looks are mainly simple chic. Very good picks!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous pictures and looks like such a fun place to visit! Love the shoes you wore with that blue dress- very fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stockholm looks like a wonderful city, great pictures!!! I would love to go some day.
    kisses Laia
    would you like to follow each other?
    kisses
    Laia
    city-aholic.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stockholm, such beautiful city. You have to come in Paris.

    http://lulutoutenue.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paris is fantastic. I've been there quite some times, also this summer:)

      Xx

      Alexandra

      www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

      Delete
  22. oh, it's so beautiful over there! it seems that you are having fun! I have never visited Stockholm, how is it? And as always, you are a stylish traveller :* kisses

    www.thisbrilliantbrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stockholm is wonderful, it's one of the most beautiful cities in the world. You definitely should visit it!

      Xx

      Alexandra

      Delete
  23. Great to see more photos with you wearing that leather dress and I love the combination that you choose , with leopard shoes! excellent !

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a beautiful place! :D

    New post on my blog, check it! :)
    http://theannelicious.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  25. i LOVE these pictures! i'm going on a big trip in two weeks and am SOOO excited to bring back pictures are gorgeous as yours!!

    love your blog -- i'd love to follow each other ;)

    xxo!
    www.richlittle-poorgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. It looks like you have so much fun!

    Love all the pics!

    Raque

    www.ourfavoritestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Stockholm looks gorgeous! I really need to travel more.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great outfit dear! Thx for your comment!

    http://nudelovesnerd.blogspot.de/

    xxx
    D

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great photos! We are now following your blog :) Would love for you to checkout our recent posts and follow us back :)

    xo, April & Brittan

    www.evokela.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I loved looking through the pictures of your trip and seeing what you wore. I love your slouchy blue bag.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'd love to visit Stockholm! The pics are fantastic!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi darling! I really love all the landscapes and your incredible outfits. The mint shirt is so beautiful, like you in all the photos. I hope you enjoy. I love your blog, so I follow you by GFC and BLOGLOVIN. A big kiss darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. love your bi-color leather dress!!! and enjoy Stockholm dear!! I visit it last summer and LOVED the city!!

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. these photos are so amazing! and of course you look gorgeous ;-)

    xx, james

    ReplyDelete
  35. really beautiful pictures! i wanna go there..

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great Photos. Looks like you have a good time in Stockholm! I wasn´t there yet but i wanna see it next Year.

    ReplyDelete
  37. wow great photos! I love the dress your wearing too!
    xx

    http://confettifashionblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  38. gorgeous post! we would love to visit Stockholm one day!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  39. Даааа, Стокгольм - довольно дорогой город, согласна.)

    ReplyDelete
  40. This is way to cool. I really loved all the images and the unique style!!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  41. i love how you're riding that bike with heels! stylish! beautiful outfits all! although stockholm is quite close to estonia i haven't visited that city myself for some reason but i have it in plan and hopefully soon enough :)

    ReplyDelete