Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Travelling: Insta Spain


Spain is an absolutely wonderful country! I'm happy to come back there over and over again. I like its laid back culture, friendly people, yammy food and amazingly colourful landscapes. As you know last week I was super lucky to be able to jump on the plane and go there for a bit less than three days, three magnificent days. This time I was staying on the coast, next to the sea. The place is breathtaking and very different from Madrid (where I was the previous time) yet doubtlessly both are full with true Spanish beauty. 
Above: the photo is made from the beach near which I was staying.
Below: my travelling/ flight necessities 
________________________________________________
Испания восхитительная страна! Я всегда рада очередному возвращению в её объятия. Мне нравится расслабленная атмосфера, неторопливость течения времени, дружелюбные люди, вкусная еда и пестрящие красками пейзажи. Как вы знаете, мне посчастливилось на прошлой неделе вырваться в Испанию на три коротких, но замечательных дня. В этот раз я остановилась у моря. Место головокружительно красивое. Оно радикально отличается от Мадрида (где я была в свой предыдущий визит в Испанию), но оба места - запоминающиеся и очень испанские. 
Сверху: фотография сделана с пляжа, рядом с которым я остановилась
Внизу: всё самое необходимое в путешествии


Above: yammy and so sweet watermelon
Below: Guess who?

Сверху: сладкий и такой аппетитный арбуз
Внизу: Угадай кто?


Above: some serious arm-parties took place in Spain
First image - Guess, Swarovski, Thomas Sabo, Massimo Dutti; second image - Massimo Dutti, Vanilia, Ettika Barong Barong
Below: palms on the back yard  patio of our house

Сверху: "пару" браслетов, которые я захватила с собой в Испанию.
Слева - Guess, Swarovski, Thomas Sabo, Massimo Dutti; справа - Massimo Dutti, Vanilia, Ettika Barong Barong
Внизу: пальмы на заднем дворике патио нашего дома


Above: a heaven and a mess in a dressing room
Below: Dinner 

Сверху: беспорядочный рай в раздевалке
Внизу: Ужин


Above: three days - three pairs of sunglasses:)
From left to right: Missoni, Zara, Emporio Armani 
Below: two butterflies on my palm
Brooches: Patrizia Pepe & vintage YSL

Сверху: на три дня три пары солнечных очков:)
Слева направо: Missoni, Zara, Emporio Armani 
Внизу: две бабочки на моей ладошки
Брошки: Patrizia Pepe & винтажная YSL


Above: gigantic Spanish helado
Below: my footprints on the beach

Сверху: гигантское испанское мороженое
Внизу: мои следы на песке

Bye-bye Spain & the beach! But I'll be back, I promise...:)

49 comments:

  1. Очки Zara ооочень идут :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Alexandra these pictures are absolutley gorgeous - I always feel like I get a little sneak peak as we follow each other on Instagram!! :) I love the pics with you and your 'arm parties' - you always have the most enviable jewellery paired with big gorgeous watches. Where in Spain was this?? Barcelona?? I am hoping we are going wherever this was - it looks beautiful!

    Anna xo
    http://www.lifesshinyprettythings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful roundup of photos and commentary on your trip! Thank you so much for sharing :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing pictures !!! yummm I love watermelon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is a country that I'd like to visit soon! beautiful images Alexandra, the dress you were trying is too cute!:) kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the picture of the feet in the sand. So great. I hope to make it Spain one day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've only been to Spain once so I don't know much about it, but I'm glad you had a good time :3.

    oh and those pics are lovely ^^

    xo, L
    http://fluffibonbon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, I love your post! <3
    I'm blogger from Indonesia and really like your blog!
    Can we follow each other? ;)

    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for visiting my blog,I`m following you as well.

    http://www.glossylala.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely insta snaps :D
    It's notable you're having a great time :)))
    Following you now, dear ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its weird, I just got a lot of your posts showing up on my bloglovin feed which weren't before... I suppose part of the 'issues' with the update!

    Craving that ice-cream now... (and the celine!)

    xxPaola

    www.ThePvdHJournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Spain is incredible <333 Your photos are making me miss it there SO badly! Ahhh the beaches <3
    xx
    If you have a free moment I would so appreciate you checking out my new coral + mint outfit post!

    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your blog, dear! <3
    Can we follow each other on GFC? ;)

    kisses from Indonesia <3
    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi dear :) these images are great and so your blog is ! What do you think of following each other? Let me know
    Keep in touch

    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Heartbreaking images honey!!! Totally loved this post!!!Your blog is just the coolest.....
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a beautiful photos,
    love them all

    xo
    www.jiglycious.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. These pictures are gorgeous! It looks like you had a wonderful time.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  18. lovely photos! also want to travel now :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Woo I like your blog, it's very cool, and this photos are fantastic, I follow you
    I hope your visit :)
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ahh such glorious memories of Spain, wish I could move there! Love all your pretty bracelets, you have got an amazing collection! Cute pic with all the different sunglasses, and that ice cream looks so yum!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Spain is excellent ! I hope you enjoyed every single minute there !
    P.s. I love your vintage YSL !

    hugs Alexandra!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those palm trees are screaming vacation to me... Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Looks so beautiful and like so much fun!!
    xo Jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I envy you being there! Wonderful place
    Just gorgeous!
    oxoxox
    Amy
    http://bridechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. замечательные кадры) очень радуют глаз))) украшения у вас удивительные!

    ReplyDelete
  26. interesting images, thank you to share!

    Pretty To Be Happy

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cool photos!
    http://lovestylemagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous and jealous..Spain is one lace I haven't been yet..can't wait!
    Sheree x
    www.itsnotthatdeep.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I even don't know where to start from.. so much fabulousness in only one post :) so, the beach, all your perfect accessories, the ice cream looking beyond yummy... actually everything I can see here. your sun and energy batteries are certainly super loaded now and that's the point, right? ;)

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love seeing all your travel details! I am so lame when it comes to accessorizing on a trip. I wear everything I'm going to accessorize with on the plane so I don't have to think about it and never take it off, ha! Love seeing all your sunglass changes. I realized yesterday I have 5 pair in my car. Here in California we change in the car, lol.

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lucky, lucky, lucky! I want to go to Spain too!
    Not that its too cold in Australia, but I think Spain would be cool.
    Love your Istagrams honey.

    Have a great day!
    Maria x
    CrashingRED

    ReplyDelete
  32. Spain is indeed amazing :) hope you keep enjoying such a wonderful country! Already following your blog, keep the great pictures coming!!

    xo
    - J
    http://www.jessglambook.blogspot.com
    http://www.jessglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. great pics :)
    love travel pics, they always make me wanna go on vacation again :)


    xoxo

    xcocolienx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Just amazing photos! I really love them all and I'd like to be there right now;)
    -Doris

    ReplyDelete
  35. honey!!!! Im glad your enjoyed your time at Spain! Im from there so it makes me so proud and happy!!! I'm staying in NY for the summer so these pictures made me feel like at home :D :D

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. those butterfly broches are beautiful! Great photos, xx

    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Beautiful Pictures!!! :D Spain looks so fun!! (:

    xoxo,
    Cindy C.
    http://styleologie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  38. Nice post!! Lovely pictures!!

    Boulevard-ach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love all of your bracelets! I always travel with magazines too. I usually am behind in my magazine reading so I get to catch up on several issues while traveling.

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hey,
    I love your blog soo much!! <3
    Would you like to follow eachother?
    Love,

    http://www.movieanne.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  41. Waaaauuuw gorgeous pictures!! They actually give me a vacation feeling!! Love this post!

    xxxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hi dear ! The photos are so cool

    Enter on my international giveaway to have a change to win a watch

    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hi dear :) Now following you on GFC as well

    Keep in touch

    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love the blog ! It will be a honor for me if you can visit my shopping website : www.theonlineshoppingstore.com

    Thank You.
    online shopping store
    http://www.theonlineshoppingstore.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. ахахах какая смешная финальная фотография!!!!
    Вижу, что отдых получился! Испания- замечательная страна!

    ReplyDelete
  46. The pics make me hungry and long for holiday :-) Your last pic is so creative!

    ReplyDelete