Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Christian Dior by Raf Simons


There won't be any exaggeration in saying that the first Raf Simons' collection for Christian Dior is the most anticipated fashion event of the year. Since the second when it became public that Mr. Simons steps into the shoes of John Galliano at Dior the biggest question was not whether Simons' first collection will be a success but how much of success. The stir outside of the closed doors of the show and the presence of all the greats of the fashion industry proved the significance of the moment.  Simons' debut at Dior took the world by storm. The designer stayed true to his Jil Sander's clean-lines past or better to say to his own Raf Simons' nature and talent. Yet there was a clear nod to Christian Dior's magnificent heritage which was stated straight away by the first look and broadcast through the whole collection. There is no much left for me to say besides: "Mr. Simons, j'adore your Dior" 
___________________________
Пожалуй, не будет никакого преувеличения сказав, что первая коллекция Рафа Симонса для дома Christian Dior явилась самым долгожданным и  предвкушаемым событием в мире моды этого года. С момента, как стало достоверно известно, что г-н Симонс вступает на оставленный трон Джона Гальяно, вопрос был не в том, будет ли коллекция Симонса успехом, а насколько большим успехом. Ажиотаж перед закрытыми дверьми показа и присутствие всех сильных мира моды только подтвердили всю важность происходящего. Дебют Симонса в качестве креативного директора  Christian Dior произвел фурор. Дизайнер остался верен чётким линиям своего прошлого в доме Jil Sander, или же, точнее будет сказать, своему таланту и чутью. Однако дань, отданная Симонмом традициям дома Dior, просматривалась сквозь коллекцию, начиная с самого первого образа. Единственное, что мне остаётся сказать: "Г-н Симонс, j'adore Ваш Dior"

photos: www.vogue.com


31 comments:

  1. Amazing collection, lovely colours and stunning dresses :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched yday on streaming from dior's mag dear, I found very elegant and I like his interpreation of Dior! Kisses and have a good day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps: I had a ready post about it too dear for today, hope u dont mind!:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post ! I love Jill Sanders collection :)

    Just stopped by your blog !
    Loved it instantly so I have no choice but to follow you around !!

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I'm not even sure which look I like best. Though that yellow dress is completely unexpected.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the first row is the best! and I especially like the all black suit which is the perfect work ensemble. though I actually love all the colours that are presented here. the fabrics look fabulous as well..
    gosh, I wish I had the suit! :P

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowwww....beautiful collection, I am in love!! love the colours, shapes and all the pieces!! So feminine, chic and lady-like ..."j'adore Dior" ;)
    You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin’? I promise I’ll follow you back!

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"



    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Post !!

    Love the pink and black dress the most :)
    You look amazing :) Well done :)

    Just stopped by your blog !
    Loved it instantly so I have no choice but to follow you around !!

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Потрясающие наряды!!!!!
    я твой новый постоянный читатель) Буду рада, если мой блог тебя заинтересует =)
    Настя

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi dear, great writeup, I have yet to post about couture week. I was a little underwhelmed by the evening wear in this collection, maybe because the last couture range was outstanding. But as far as the daywear went, I loved every peplum piece and those chic all black looks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. mazing, amazing collection ! truely loving it <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. so romantic and dreamy
    thank you for share this tip :)

    www.prettytobehappy.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful pieces!

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. the last dress in the second row is sooo gorgeous, yes a very clean collection :D

    -Jessica
    http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love the runaway!!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I ♥ Dior!
    http://dress-toexpress.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
  17. all the dresses are fabulous, specially the white, is my favourite.

    kisses!!



    http://lavidadenicol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much :)

    aw, lovely post! i love Dior ;).
    btw, we can follow each others dear? :)
    Now i follow you immediately & i really hope you can do the same on my blog if you like it!
    bisous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. hmmmmm, i dont know, but its not Dior, some of them yes, some of them no

    Herdiana Surachman
    DELUXSHONIST | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  20. thank u for your comment.
    inspiring blog my dear, following you!
    hope you follow me back?:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. This blog is amazing, great pictures and style !Love it!!!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this collection! Beautiful Blog i follow you ;)

    http://anjasfashionblog.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this collection <3

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. this is basically a new era of dior,the couture are more wearable than galliano pieces.but i would say for first collection from the new director it doesnt scream "dior".the vibe is still not there.the essence of dior

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, I love all those photos! The second collection had such nice dresses, one of them reminded me galaxy, I would like to have it!

    Much Love,
    J. - http://juliechoice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. love this collection!
    first three looks are my favorite!
    thank you for sharing :)

    Pinkbow Icecream

    ReplyDelete
  27. Amazing collection! Love the peplum style tops!


    Chicfullyyours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I was lucky to take my lunch break at work during the Dior show, so I had the chance to see it live. I have to say that the clothes were amazing and it was a great show. Very Raf Simons, but not sure how much 'new Dior' there was there. To be honest they could have kept the previous designer if they wanted to look back at the classic element of this maison. But there again, this is my impression and I'm sure Mr. Simons will be able to show his vision in his upcoming collections.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the dresses in the middle. They are so Alexandra!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete