Thursday, 14 June 2012

A perfect summer outfit


When June comes I immediately take off on the endless journey of my imagination picturing all the pleasures of the right-behind-the-corner-vacations. Long sunsets above the exotic places in the far-away countries, beach get-aways with the melting sun in the blue sky, the strolls in the shadows cast by skyscrapers during the most adventurous city trips.
I think we all dream about these holly minutes when our bodies and minds are finally one and happy in the thrilling ecstasy of approaching freedom and fun.  
Summer pumps up not only my imagination but my wardrobe as well. Each year the outfits are inspired by different destination points drawn on the world map and by incredible designers from the past and present. However there is always one constant determining the life of my summer wardrobe - comfort. 
This year I'm charmed by Morocco and Mexican prints which both peacefully co-exist in my outfits. Another inspiration comes from the timeless  Hermès  designs. Think white cotton, colourful silks and leather in neutral shades. A universally beautiful cotton shirt dress, accessories in warm, earthy colours, oriental jewellery and a retro touch created by the 50ies inspired cat eye sunnies - these is my perfect look for this summer. 
In less than 10 days I'm heading to Paris. Stay turned for my summer looks and Paris photo diary. 
______________________________________________

С приходом июня мое воображение отправляется в бесконечное путешествие образов и картинок, сладко обещанных грядущим летом. Ленивые закаты над экзотическими пейзажами в далеких странах, тающее солнце в голубом небе у моря, долгие прогулки в тени, отбрасываемой небоскрёбами, в опустевших городах. Думаю, мы все мечтаем наяву о тех блаженных минутах, когда душа сливается с телом в щекочущем экстазе приближающейся свободы и веселья. 
Лето вливает новую жизнь не только в моё воображение, но и в мой гардероб. Каждый год я создаю новые образ, навеянные разными  странами и континентами, и талантливыми дизайнерами прошлого и настоящего. 
В этом году я очарована узорами Марокко и Мексики, которые мирно сосуществуют в моих повседневных нарядах. Другой источник вдохновения - безвременные дизайны дома Hermès. Подумайте о белом хлопке, цветном шёлке и коже в землисто-коричневых тонах.   Мой идеальный образ этого лета - универсальное платье-рубашка, аксессуары природных цветов, восточные украшения и, как завершающий штрих, очки-бабочки в стиле 50-х годов.
Меньше чем через 10 дней я направляюсь в Париж. Так что не отключайтесь, мои летние образы и фотожурнал из Парижа будут непременно!


37 comments:

  1. Great look! I love everything, specially the sunnies and the dress!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh that nailpolish is beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. nooooo! I want to go to Paris too! :D when I and my boyfriend got back from Prague I told him I want to go to Paris. he said no, let's go to foggy Scotland! :D
    anyway, I'm so looking forward to all of your Paris posts because it really is one of my dream destinations. and do pack all the best ensembles to shine there ;)

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is beautiful and the PERFECT summer piece!

    Sarah x
    www.tellhershesdreaming.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, that's totally a perfect summer look. I LOVE that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ой как здорово!!! Удачной поездки!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got a pair of cat eye sunnies and I love them! Great outfit selection.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The earrings are so beautiful! I love the colors, and the glasses too!!! great look :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in love with the nail polish and the earrings! *_*

    new post on my blog, check it! :D
    http://theannelicious.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is indeed a perfect summer outfit! Love the orange heels!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tahnk You so much :) ...perfect summer set !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic selection! Love the eyewear!

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is really PERFECT! :))

    love your blog, maybe you would like to follow each other? :))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Leuke set! Vooral de zonnebril

    xoxo Sootjeelina

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your blog! This post is awesome!
    Check out my blog, write your opinion and maybe...follow?
    Ты из России? Как круто видеть своих...

    ReplyDelete
  16. PARIS!! so jealous of you. I love that city and cannot wait to go back someday! so looking forward to your photos of the city - my time to get a bit nostalgic :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just to meet your blog, is very nice!! I have seen your style and I think it's very good so I'm happy to invite you to take part in my new section "Street Style"
    You could find more information in my last post!

    http://sarazubillaga.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh yes, definitely the quintessential summer outfit! I just love those cool sunnies and the colorful heels <3

    Enter to win a $40 gift voucher to Ministry of Retail!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  19. loving this selection so much. i am dreaming of vacation myself too. i wish i were on the beach right now!

    xx rae

    http://www.loveforschoolgirl.net/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have purchased a similar dress in royal blue!! : )
    PS- Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Love
    Nitika
    http://shopaholicutie.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so you!! The shoes remind me a bit of Charlotte of SATC :-) And the sunglasses look a lot like the ones from MiuMiu I've been craving for a while. However, I don't know if I should invest in these, given the lack of sun over here :-( How nice that you are almost living for Paris!!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. love the selection especially the cat eyed leopard print sunglasses..so chic!!


    http://sushmita-smile.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  23. i just love those earrings ! Nice post (:

    http://doublelll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. totally love the shoes!Thanks for stopping by me, I follow you!
    xoxo
    Faby

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the sunglasses and with a white outfit will be awesome. Nice post dear!

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love this outfit! And I must try that nail polish!

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete
  27. Im a sucker for cat eye sunnies

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hello happy day...
    Fantastic selecction and fantastic post.
    Kiss.
    http://mary1975.blogs.elle.es/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love your blog. :)

    Would like to follow each other on GFC???

    Reach me at: Makeup and Beauty Home

    ReplyDelete
  30. Круто! Я в пятницу буду в СПБ.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I like the dress! Great picks! Nice blog too! I'd love it if you'd visit my blog and we can follow each other if you like?

    ReplyDelete
  32. every single piece is perfect for Summer , especially the white dress!

    ReplyDelete
  33. That OPI nail polish is beautiful. And not to be creepy, but i love the colour of your hair!
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete