Saturday, 16 June 2012

Celebrating 1 year of Fashion-Bridge


It's not my wedding day (do you seriously think that I'd get married like this?:)), but it's a big day for me! Exact one year ago Fashion-Bridge was born. I started my blog with a foreword . I could not even imagine where it'll take me. Through this first year of my blog I had a lot of amazing moments. I could share my thoughts about fashion and my style, I did my first publications in the magazines, I travelled a lot and got to share my travelling experience, I received a great amount of positive feelings and energy, I got a chance to cooperate with  the wonderful brands and talented young designers, but the most important I met through my blog and the fashion blogging community a lot of amazing people, you who inspire me, who keep my blog going, who make me smile every day, whom I admire enormously! Thank you all so much for a wonderful year! I truly appreciate each and single of you! 
Thank you for changing my life!:)
And special thanks to my amazing boyfriend without whom this blog would not exist. 

Love,

Alexandra
_______________________________________________________
Это не фотографии с моей свадьбы (вы серьезно думаете, что я вышла бы замуж в таком виде?:))), но это фотографии, запечатлевшие очень важный для меня день! Сегодня ровно год с того дня, как я начала мой блог Fashion-Bridge. Первой записью было предисловие . Тогда я не могла даже представить, куда приведет меня мой блог. Прошедший год подарил мне множество замечательных моментов. Мне выпал шанс поделиться моими мыслями о моде и моим стилем, я много путешествовала и смогла рассказать о приобретенном опыте, я получила огромное количество замечательных эмоций и энергии, мне посчастливилось сотрудничать с известными брендами и талантливыми молодыми дизайнерами, а также писать для модных журналов, но самое главное, через мой и другие блоги я узнала множество невероятно прекрасных людей, вас, тех, кто вдохновляет меня, тех, кто заставляет меня улыбаться каждый день, тех, кем я восхищаюсь! Спасибо вам огромное за этот год! Я искренне ценю каждого из вас!
Спасибо за то, что изменили мою жизнь!:)
И огромное спасибо моему молодому человеку, без которого существование этого блога было бы невозможным.

С любовью,

Александра


 I'm wearing: vintage skirt, Zara top, Steve Madden sandals, my boyfriend's Omega watch, Ettika bracelet


46 comments:

  1. поздравляю)))желаю новых успехов и достижений))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. u look beautiful!!!
    love those heels!!
    congrats on 1 year! :D
    new post up
    priyanka
    www.fshn4us.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous-- as if it were your wedding day!! Congrats on your one year anniversary!

    -Lauren
    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! It's amazing to hear what you've achieved in just one year. You can be proud of yourself! :)
    The photo shooting you did for this occasion does your success justice, too. ;)
    I love the scenery. Is that a harbour?

    I love the dress! :) And why not marry in it? It's youthful, daring, unconventional... and - most important to every bride - you look stunning in it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy blog anniversary!!!
    More amazing and inspirational post and followers to come!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy blog anniversary !!! Many more like this ! I love your outfit for this special day !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww Happy birthday to your blog!!! I can totally relate to what you are saying, ever since I started my blog, I feel as though my life have changed and allows me to meet so many amazing people around the world! Btw this is such a beautiful dress you had on!!

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your one year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Поздравляю! Желаю от души твоему блогу еще большего развития на просторах мировой сети!!! Продолжай вдохновлять нас всех, твоих читателей, у тебя это очень хорошо получается!!!

    Ирина
    http://irinatoropova.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy b-day then! ;) I think it was an awesome idea to shoot those fancy photographs in order to celebrate. you look totally stunning in this bright white maxi skirt and I really love it how you've put together those matching shoes and your boyfriend's watch. got to love the background as well :P

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy blog-anniversary dear Alexandra! It has been a real pleasure 'meeting' you and I look forward many more years of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! Congratulations! and Happy Blog Birthday!
    I love your words and so happy for your experiences!
    Lovely celebratory outfit! The vintage skirt fits perfectly with the Zara top! Beautiful.


    http://danaslookbook.blogspot.com/

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  13. Мое Солнышко! Поздравляю!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love you're tee.
    A lot of kisses, http://zapatodetacon.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy birthday to your blog! Wishing you many more wonderful anniversaries and beautiful fashion moments! x
    P.S. Dying, simply DYING for that skirt...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Хеппи бёздей!!!))

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations!!I just found your blog, it's great! And you look gorgeous in that dress :) Would you like to follow each other? I'm following you now<3
    xx Helmiina
    http://secretuntiltomorrow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are beautiful dear. Love your top. Happy birthday to your blog dear

    www.girllilikoi.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. so lovely look dear! great photos too!:) Follow you back with pleasure!:) kisses and happy sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats, you are fantastic!

    Visit my blog, follow me if you like it, I follow back soon!!!
    www.cheapandglamour.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. happy birthday to your blog!
    really love your shoes, dear :)

    Laces on My Dress

    ReplyDelete
  22. Поздравляю тебя и твой блог!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. awwwwww~~ what a memorable day it is!
    Congratulation :)
    & your dress is gorgeous! you look stunning ~~ ;)

    Pinkbow Icecream

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy Birthday to your blog :) I love your top is gorgeous! i want it hehe :P.

    kisses!!

    http://lavidadenicol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Aww, happy blog birthday! :D
    That dress is just freaking gorgeous on you, it's so stunning! I love it <3

    Enter to win a $40 gift voucher to Ministry of Retail!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations for reaching the year milestone and for achieving so much in such a short period of time! It sounds like you have done so much and I'm sure will continue to achieve :) I know what you mean about thanking your bf though - bloggers bf's deserve awards for putting up with taking photos of us, and having to not spend time with us as we're updating blogs :P Hope you had a lovely weekend!

    Anna xo
    http://www.lifesshinyprettythings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congrats <3
    xo Jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Happy anniversary girl. We started around the same time because my first anniversary is in 3 days. I wish you all the best. Love the dress.

    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congrats! And I love these pictures, your dress is amazing!

    xoxo Sootjeelina

    ReplyDelete
  30. CONGRATS! I love that top and the skirt is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congrats and Happy bday to your blog! You look great in that dress :)
    xoxo

    stylebycelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Happy one year!! You've done such an amazing job with your blog and I definitely respect you. Yours was one of the first blogs I ever followed :) And you look gorgeous in these photos. Looking forward to seeing where the next year takes you.

    ReplyDelete
  33. what what an interesting top! and congratulations on one your darling!!!
    xx rae

    http://www.loveforschoolgirl.net/

    ReplyDelete
  34. love that vintage skirt
    have a nice and stylish week darling
    come and say Hi,
    The Dolls Factory

    ReplyDelete
  35. Congratulations on your one year blog-anniversary, Alexandra, and I must say, you are drop dead gorgeous in that white skirt and fringed top!
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours

    ReplyDelete
  36. Congrats! :) I love that vintage dress of yours, it's so beautiful!<3 Especially the front of it. It would be so nice if we could follow each other! I'm your reader now, hope you'll be mine too :)

    xoxo Eeva
    http://eeva-theapple.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  37. such a fantastic outfit! congrats on a year of blogging, dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Поздравляю с годиком! :)
    Выглядишь необычно, потрясающе стильно и красиво. Одно удовольствие смотреть на тебя :)

    VIEW FROM HEELS

    ReplyDelete
  39. Поздравляю!!! Моему блогу тоже скоро год, и я очень рада, что начала его вести. Это интересно и очень весело!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. congrats honey!!! :D
    you reminded me to Carrie Bradshaw with this outfit :P

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  41. Не могу поверить - уже целый год! Ты такая молодец!!! <3

    ReplyDelete