Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Travelling: Berlin, the mix


Not to overload your minds and laptops with tons and tons of my photos from Berlin I decided to create a fashionable mix of things I saw, stuff I wore and yammies I ate. Looking back it's still difficult for me to define what IS Berlin. The city with an overwhelming history - check, the city with grey and faceless architecture - check, the city surprising by its welcoming, young, energetic vibe -check. Overall I have a very positive feeling about sunny Berlin under the blue sky which unrolled all the cosiest and most pleasant places for us. 
____________________________
Решиве не перезагружать ваше сознание и компьютеры миллионами фотографий из Берлина, я создала некий фэшенабл микс всего того, что я видела, носила и испробовала. Оглядываясь назад, я так и не могу четко определить для себя, ЧТО же такое Берлин. Город с ошеломляющей историей, да; город с серо-безликой архитектурой, да; город, поражающий приветливостью, молодой и энергичной сферой, да! По итогу солнечный Берлин, развернувший перед нами все самые свои приятные и уютные уголки под голубым небом, оставил во мне самое приятное впечатление. 

cycling through Berlin


Berlin in blossom

I match the blossom:)

The Berlin Wall


Chillin'

I love the tricky play of reflections




yammy non-german food:)


I wear (1st look): dress TopShop, loafers TopShop, sunglasses Marc by Marc Jacobs, bracelets: vintage, Ettika, Sieraden4life.
I wear (2nd look): dress Hugo Boss Orange, jacket Zara, wedgies Marc O`Polo, necklace Dannijo, sunglasses Ralph Lauren 

19 comments:

  1. Amazing pics and outfit!:D



    With love,Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great post - the dress is so cute!

    xx

    http://girlonbroughtonstreet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures... reminds me of my trip to Berlin! Looks like you had a great time!

    x Jony
    www.shout-outtoyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the bib necklace is gorgeous and you look lovely!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely pics n love ur blue dress!! :)
    new post on my blog
    www.fshn4us.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photos of Berlin are really great, its not what I expected the city to be, so seeing it from your perspective has been refreshing. You look so pretty in the navy blue dress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing the beautiful pictures!I'm a new fan!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos! And I love your dresses. The floral print one is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos , great outfits , delicious food , overall it seems to me that you have it a wonderful time in Berlin!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was in Germany a few years ago with my husband for a school program. We were in Luneburg but went to Berlin for a day. It was so much fun!

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have to visit Berlin soon.

    From Paris with love!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh, how I would love to have that yummy dessert right about now! :P and I actually love all the photos. it's really fascinating to discover places I haven't seen by myself. I can see you enjoyed your time there, especially with that bike, super fun, right? ;) and the outfits are classy as always. the blue one is my favourite :)

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you had an amazing time! Can't wait to hear the stories :) Loving the blue dress
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like your sandals. I have been looking for a similar pair to wear for a day out. :)

    http://thebelatedbloomer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. what wonderful pictures Alexandra! and you look absolutely fabulous in that floral dress!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear Alexandra, I'm glad that you had such a great time in Berlin and your bracelet mix (perfectly styled with the flower print!) is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cool Photos!!! Where is the second one taken?

    Love your travel-articles, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear!
      It's so nice to hear that. Your words mean really a lot to me, making me want to write more and more;) and I have a couple nice trips planned to write about:)
      Unfortunately I don't remember the name of the park. But it's one of the biggest park in Berlin.

      Xx

      Alexandra

      Delete