Friday, 4 May 2012

Anna Dello Russo for H&M


Another overwhelming collaboration to admire, another date to wait for, another reason to splurge on statement pieces – Anna Dello Russo presents her own capsule collection of accessories for H&M. Besides the fact that H&M capsule collections are always to surprise (maybe except for Versace collection which absolutely didn’t excite me), this collaboration is especially remarkable due to the involvement of a Fashion Director for the first time in the H&M history. “It’s been extremely exciting to involve Anna Dello Russo in this project, something completely different from what we have done before. Anna has a fantastic eye and bold taste, apart from being a veritable fashion icon,” said Margareta van den Bosch, Creative Advisor at H&MThe collection will be available online and in stores from the 4th of October 2012. In the meantime the only thing we are left with is our guesses and assumptions whether Anna manages to impress with her H&M accessories line as much as she always impresses with her looks.
_________________________________________
Еще одно сотрудничество, достойное восхищения; еще одна дата, вызывающая нетерпение; еще один предлог, оправдывающий покупку аксессуаров – знаменитая Анна Делло Руссо стала дизайнером лимитированной коллекции для скандинавского бренда H&M. Помимо того факта, что сотрудничества H&M с другими брендами/ дизайнерами/ знаменитостями всегда приятно удивляют (за исключением, пожалуй, коллекции Versace, которая совершенно меня не впечатлила), данное сотрудничество является уникальным еще и в силу того, что оно явилось первым за историю бренда  H&M, привлекающим Fashion Director (Директора Моды). “Вовлечение Анны Делло Руссо в данный проект было волнующе приятным, абсолютно новым и неповторимым опытом для нас. Анна обладает невероятным вкусом и умением создавать смелые образы, она настоящая икона стиля!” -  поделилась Маргарета фан ден Бош,  Креативный Советник компании H&MКоллекция поступит в продажу с 4 Октября данного года. Пока же единственное, что нам остается – это гадать и предполагать, сумеет ли поразить Анна своей коллекцией так же, как и своими образами.  
  



Photos: from H&M





20 comments:

  1. I don't wear golden jewellery, so my money stays with me, even if I had the chance to visit H&M somewhere. though I actually like those slightly more delicate sunnies with tiny pearls.
    anyway, you can't imagine how long I haven't gotten the chance to visit a H&M store.. I think it has been even some years already but oh well, I'll get my chances :)

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if we are getting those on the stores at my city.. if so I will go to see if they convinced me..

    xxx
    - Laura
    http://ucouldbemysomeone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Просто слюнки потекли - обожаю бирюзу)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't thrilled about Versace collection either! This seems to be pretty goldish and glittery as well. Though Anna is amazing! she is a true fashion icon! So I'm sure the collection will be great! Look so much forward!

    Xoxo

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK!I'll follow you now, maybey ou follow me back???
    I didn't know nothing about this! Thanksssss!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, this ought to be a fabulous collection with Anna in charge of it. Some beautiful statement pieces!
    happy Friday hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colours in her collection,
    looks so nice!

    Love,
    PurePreciousPerfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great collection - great post!

    xx

    http://girlonbroughtonstreet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. хочу золотые клатчи)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. крутой блог! стала пч! заходите в гости!жду взамности)

    http://itsmerocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had to think about you when I saw the first announcement of this collection! Hope it will be really nice!! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm looking forward to see those pieces, they must be fabulous!
    thank you for you lovely comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. спасибо за радостную новость
    теперь ждем ждем

    ReplyDelete
  14. I taged you with 11 questions. Now it's your turn to make up 11 questions and tag 11 people. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. J'adore ADR!!! я ее обожаю!!! она современная икона. все аксессуары БУДУ БРАТЬ)))

    ReplyDelete
  16. That looks like a really great collection. Loving the bold pieces, especially the turquoise!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  17. They look really cool. Can't wait to see the collection!

    xx
    Heel in Mint
    www.heelinmint.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can't believe they are making us wait 5 months for this! How cruel! I love turquoise and that clutch in the middle has my name written all over it!!!
    Let's be friends and follow each other.
    Please visit my blog and leave me a note. I'll follow right back!
    Thank you.

    http://danaslookbook.blogspot.com/

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  19. So exciting! Have you seen the press film when Anna Dello Russo herself talks about the collaboration in her private home!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0nwLrHuwlY&feature=youtu.be

    ReplyDelete