Thursday, 5 April 2012

My looks: simplicity


A very minimalistic look. Even though I generally prefer to construct more complicated outfits created by mixing fabrics & patterns and a significant number of accessories, there are some days when you need to keep it simple. “The less is more” – the words of wisdom. Basically this sort of an outfit is my uniform. I staple on tailored blazers which keep my look pulled together, neat and chic. Jeans are the best when you don’t know what a day brings. A comfortable pair of heels has some ballerinas-like mercy to my feet yet nicely adds extra 10cm to my 1.58. By choosing a black-n-white outfit I opt for a timeless, win-win combination.  And a finishing touch, a statement necklace and voila! my working girl look is ready.  
_____________________________________________________
Минималистский образ. Хотя, я как правило предпочитаю более замысловатые образы, созданные смешением тканей, узоров, а также разбавленные внушительным количеством аксессуаров, бывают дни, когда простота берет верх. “Чем меньше, тем лучше” – золотые слова. Образы данного типа являются моей повседневной униформой. Я не устаю покупать пиджаки хорошего кроя. Опытом доказано, что они незаменимы и добавляют любому наряду элегантность и элемент законченности. Джинсы темно-синего или черного цвета идеальны, когда не знаешь, что день грядущий несет. Удобная пара туфлей на каблуках имеет к моим ступням сострадание сравнимо с состраданием балеток, плюс каблуки добавляют 10 дополнительных сантиметров к моим 1.58. Черно-белое сочетание цветов в одежде – беспроигрышный вариант. Пара ярких аксессуаров – завершающий штрих. И вуаля, мой образ готов.



I wear: jeans G-Star, top Mexx, blazer TopShop, shoes Kurt by Kurt Geiger, bag See by Chloé, necklace Holst+Lee, bracelet Syl

40 comments:

  1. loving the pumps on you!

    xx jasmine
    www.awonderkind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your chloe necklace is awesome and looks so chic with that all black ensemble! Love!
    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes yes! definitely so true that less is more!
    your minimalistic look is great! :)

    PinkbowIcecream

    ReplyDelete
  4. im dying to get cobalt shoes ! love ur shoes n d necklace is realy prety! :)
    new post on my blog
    xx
    www.fshn4us.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the little pops of color!
    Sarah
    www.comingunstitched.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great look...and a great blog. Thanks for visiting and following mine..following you back. Will be back soon for more :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. obviously you're correct about the timeless combination of black & white. I also tend to use it now and then when I feel like I need a classy outfit ;) though I think you always manage to look classy and fabulous, no matter what the outfit is. btw, I also noticed the cool combination of your two red accessories :)

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit! Kiss from France, http://www.mylittlediarycloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit! I love the touch of the necklace and the pumps!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your shoes! Your shoes and necklace make this simple outfit so great! :)

    http://foreveroldschool.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Александра, спасибо за ваши комментарии) Обалденное украшение на шее! Following) Вы в Амстердаме живете?

    http://www.lazyheelsblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the simplicity in general and this look is a great example ! The touch of colors on your accessories complete the look!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi dear, splendid outfit, love how the pretty necklace and those awesome pair of purple heels brighten things up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sometimes less is more...looking great me dear :)
    xo Jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely! Definitely something I would wear as well :-) I am wondering about how the heels look from the side :-)
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sometimes simple is best! I personally like this outfit a lot! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  17. minimalistic looks tend to be the ones i usually go for as well. it's just so simple and you don't have think hard - classic jeans, a blazer, a nice pair of wedges, heels or even flats + some fierce accessories and you've completed the look! beautiful! also, i have to say your hair looks very nice in these photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW! YOU HAVE WONDERFUL BLOG! I AM NOW FOLLOWING!. I hope you check mine and FOLLOW: http://the-proverbs.blogspot.com thank you for your time. GOD BLESS!

    STEVEN B.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yup! Perfect working girl look. A simple outfit, when you add a blazer & nice heels looks great - just like you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  20. короля делает свита: аксессуары подобраны замечательно!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful outfit, I love the colours you have injected into it - especially the purple shoes!

    Great blog :) I am following you

    Hailes<3

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like your blazer and shoes! they're both pretty!

    Babi

    ReplyDelete
  23. Очаровательно простой и продуманный, элегантный образ!

    Анна,
    thewildcherry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. i´m happy with this blog every time better.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like this - it lets the accessories shine :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. i love your necklace!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Minimalistic and chic look. I like your pumps and necklace.
    You have a new follower and thanks for your comment it means a lot.
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  28. simplicity as its best! love the white blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  29. these pictures made me miss england!!!! those building are soooo british!!! :) :)
    and your outfit is just perfect! I'm in love with your necklace, can't wait to mix all those bright colors during summer :D
    xx

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. very nice color of your heels....M*

    ReplyDelete
  31. wow wow wow you look absolutely amazing!!! i love that blazer! so chic :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. that necklace is stunning! love the simplicity of this outfit but with the little pops of bright colors. Definitely works perfectly :)
    x,
    lMQ

    ReplyDelete
  33. You look so lovely! <3 Gonna follow you on bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  34. A great way to add colour to your outfit. :)
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love it!:)
    I`m following you from now on!:)

    ReplyDelete
  36. you look amazing!

    love the necklace!

    xx

    http://shoesncoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  37. You look gorgeous! Fantastic outfit!
    xx



    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete