Saturday, 21 April 2012

Milania Collection - from Hollywood with Love

 Milania Jewelry collection by T. Dean


 "Made In The Land of Glitz & Glam" this is how Tiffany Dean, a Hollywood Fashion Stylist and since recently a designer, introduced her new jewelry line, Milania Collection. Looking at Milania I would add “made with love and passion” but for anybody who knows Tiffany this is the matter of course. Tiffany Dean, born and raised in Hollywood, is a well-known Celebrity Stylist (she worked with Katy Perry, Denzel Washington, Whitney Houston, Queen Latifah, Busta Rhymes, Sean Kingston to name a few)  who to everyone’s delight has decided to take her passion and affection for fashion one step further. “I created this line for the everyday fashionista! There is a missing market for great jewelry pieces that don't break your bank account! I wanted to create a fashion forward, high end brand at a great price. I am a Celebrity Fashion Stylist so I have an amazing eye for fabulous things”, says Tiffany. Even a quick look at the collection let’s you realize that Dean doesn’t underestimate her sense of style and fashion. Milania will be doubtlessly appreciated by fashion lovers. Each piece is a statement with a relatively wallet-friendly price tag. Prices range from $45 to $350. Dean has a true passion for fashion and it definitely reflects in her collection. “I was inspired by my love for fashion, accessories and my little fashionista daughter”, says Tiffany. The line was named in honour of Tiffany’s 4 years old daughter Milan whom the designer named after one of the fashion capitals of the world, Milan, Italy. “That’s how deep my love runs for fashion”, smiles Dean.

I asked Tiffany whom she had in mind while designing her first jewelry collection. “The Milania girl is definitely a fashionista. She has a very strong passion for fashion! A girl that truly loves to stand out and make a splash! She is a trend setter, and has the confidence to try new things. She is a fashionista who loves to shop online. Her age range is from a teen to a well-seasoned woman. There are no barriers on the Milania girl.”

In my opinion, the opinion of a jewelry addict, the collection is very well made. And though the Hollywood tendency to fall for glitz and glam is obvious in Milania, I could definitely picture myself wearing most of Dean’s designs. Plus once in a while every girl wants to be a Super Star or Cinderella-turned-Princess if you wish. That thanks to Milania became way easier. From Monday April 23rd the collection is available world-wide on www.milaniacollection.com


In the meantime you can enjoy the little sneak-peek.

photos courtesy of T. Dean


14 comments:

  1. OMG! I so love the earring! They are utmost pretty and will go with any outfit! I fell for the colors! Gorgeous! Do u know the price of 'em? Gee, want them!

    Xoxo

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous jewelry pieces! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how delicate and pretty these pieces of jewellery are. Very beautifully designed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cool!
    adriannaislookingforastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Fashion-Bridge for such an amazing Blog Post!! And to Jen the earrings retail for $65-$75 US Dollars. You can order on Monday 4.23.12 when the website launches!

    Tiffany Dean
    Milania Collection
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  6. the collection IS gorgeous...my favourite is the green and gold bangle :) such a stunning piece!

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice collection! love the gold bracelet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. jewellery addiction is a difficult one, I know that very well because I have way too many earrings for an example :P but wow, how gorgeous are those babies here! I love those flower-shaped earrings and stud-shaped bracelet. really unique pieces for sure :)

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  9. The earrings in the left corner below are definitely my favourite! :)
    Xoxo
    http://mypersonalstyleideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete