Sunday, 12 February 2012

Trend Report: Bright Sunnies


Missoni
So we've landed into the pastel season. I can’t wait for the chance to channel all the pretty pastel colours, especially peach and mint green ones. However I must admit I’m going to miss the vibrant pallet of the last summer. Personally I’m not ready to take a farewell to brights. And while I like the whole colour blocking idea, this time I put my eye on bright accessories. Being a softy for sunglasses I didn’t need another reason to buy new sunnies in a vibrant hue:) Apparently I am not the only one who has a crush on bright eye-wear. Stylish ladies like Gwen Stefani, Jessica Alba, Eva Mendes and Gwyneth Paltrow were spotted channelling shades in different hues. On a catwalk colourful sunglasses were seen at Bottega Veneta, Marc by Marc Jacobs and the Row. My absolute favourites are the Row Sunglasses with Leather Wrapped Temples in an incredible tangerine shade.
____________________________________________________
 И так, мы приземлились в сезон пастельных тонов. Не могу дождаться момента, когда я наконец-то одену воздушные юбки и легкие топы нежнейших оттенков, особое восхищение во мне вызывают  персиково-розовый и мятно-зеленый. Однако, честно признаюсь, я буду скучать по яркой палитре прошлого лета. Я не готова распрощаться с цикламеново- розовыми, электрически-синими и солнечно-желтыми красками. И хотя идея “colour blocking” до сих пор меня привлекает, на этот раз мой выбор пал на цветные аксессуары. Так как солнечные очки –мое слабое место (одно из многих), я не долго раздумывала над пополнением коллекции новой парой. Отмечу, что я не одна в своем увлечении. Стильные девушки: Гвэн Стефани, Джессика Альба, Эва Мэндес и Гвинет Пэлтроу были замечены, скрывающими глаза за очками в яркой оправе. На подиуме цветные очки царили в показах брендов Bottega Veneta, Marc by Marc Jacobs и the Row. Моим очевидным фаворитом стали очки the Row в оправе мандаринового цвета.

Street style, Gwen Stefani

Bottega Veneta S/S 2012, Marc by Marc Jacobs S/S 2012

The Row Burn Orange Sunglasses

Boogie nights

Jessica Alba for Elle 2011

Gwyneth Paltrow, Eva Mendes

23 comments:

  1. First of all, I just admired your pictures from Madrid, simply beautiful! As for the sunnies, I'm a fan of The Row orange model: classic design and great shade (for every season)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your sunglasses, super cute! I also like all the pictures above of this trend! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am not really a huge fan of the pastel colors trend however i like bright hues and especially the ones on your sunglasses. really chic ones, they kind of remind me of the 70's
    xx
    marianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun! I agree I also think that this sunnies have the 70-ies boogie feel:)

      Xx

      Alexandra

      Delete
  4. These sunnies are gorgeous and I have a pair I sooooooooo want to rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You Missoni ones are gorgeous. Would really love to try this trend for spring.

    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. your Missoni sunglasses are wonderful ! great choice !

    ReplyDelete
  7. you've certainly made a beautiful and classy choice with those sunnies! very pretty :)
    and I absolutely agree with you when it comes to the love for sunglasses. I have also been looking for a new pair for a while now.. with no luck so far but luckily I have my D&G sunnies in light, kind of pastel pink :P

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post!! :) Inspiring.

    xoxo,
    thelivingcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait for the sun to SHINE when reading this post. I am currently eyeing a pair of pastel colored MiuMiu glasses.. :-)
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving your rose colored glasses :)

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. sunnies are one of my favs accesories, yours are great :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love sunnies and like yours!

    http://rueoh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your shades very much. I am looking forward to wearing pastels, but I've got brights in my wardrobe and am not going to give them up. Plus, there will be plenty of those around, too. :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOOKING LOVELY WITH THOSE SUNNIES AND I LOVE THIS WHOLE POST!
    WOULD YOU LIKE TO FOLLOW EACH OTHER?
    XOXO,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wauw love your sunglasses girl!
    ps thanks for your comment on my blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh nice! you make me wanna by them in ten different colours and shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm obesses with bright sunnies. I have purple and mauve and ones I wear all the time :)
    xo Jac

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the picture of Jessica Alba in Elle. I need a pair of colored sunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, darling!
    U have an award, check out my blog :)

    ReplyDelete