Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Inspirations: The bits of last week



Right in the beginning I must confess that it’s quite a messed up post which could be better called a fashion melting pot. As you probably already got I have developed an untreatable obsession with details. Accessories, particular colours, asymmetrical hemlines, rare fabric combinations, all that fascinates my mind.  And even though my 5 (most likely all 6) senses are utmost tensed in order not to miss any bit of LFW,  I just could not resist posting the NYFW streetstyle photos which astoundingly accentuate details and hold my imagination captured in delight.  
Besides, here comes my own week through the instagram lens. As I said, all in all this post is a fashion melting pot.
_______________________________________________
Сразу, с самого начала признаюсь, что этот пост напоминает больше модную кашу-малу, нежели чем “классический” в понимании любого нормального блогера пост.  Очевидно, что у меня развилась какая-то неизлечимая одержимость деталями: аксессуары, необычные цвета, ассиметричный крой, редкие такни-  полностью захватили мой ум. И хотя мои 5 (а более вероятно все 6) чувств до предела напряжены, дабы не упустить ни одной мельчайшей подробности Недели Моды в Лондоне, я все-таки не могу не выложить несколько фотографий, снятых на улицах Нью-Йорка во время недели моды, закончившейся несколько дней назад. Фотографии, празднующие победу деталей над всем миром моды, поразили и восхитили мое воображение. Помимо, несколько быстрых снимков моей прошедших 7 дней, сделанных через объектив инстаграма. В итоге, как я и обещала, модная каша-мала.



More of my favs street style photos from NYFW & LFW you can find over HERE
Еще больше моих любимых фотографий с недели моды в Нью-Йорке и Лондоне можно найти ЗДЕСЬ


29 comments:

  1. your personal photos are always my favourite :) those Chanel goodies for an example look fierce and your leopard shoes are cute too. oh, and then you have that flowy skirt which I really love! :P I think you should make similar posts more often! ;)

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the photos the fashion is amazing. I am loving all the accessories I want them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your personal pics! great shoes and jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My day was great, thanks for asking! :) I love both of the collages, and I have to say...I loved looking at the NYFW street style as well this past week! And now that its LFW, I am looking forward to see how the style is different here.. :)
    Much love, gabriele. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i always like seeing Miroslava - she's just adorable and has a great style, one of my favorites for sure! and well look at these Chanel earrings, too cute! personal instagram posts are always fun to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what great collages! love them!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving allll of these photos!!! So chic! The street style snaps are just amazing, and I adore those leopard print shoes!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi dear, I love this kind of posts! Thanks for your visit and I'm your new follower (by Bloglovin)!
    xoxo
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for your lovely comment!!

    I love all of these little fashion photo snippets :)

    Corinne xo
    http://corinnemonique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you didn't overdose at all! :) Loving everything here. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh! The Chanel earrings...!!! <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like almost all (except 2) of the images from the first inspiration collage within this post :)

    --

    Elvia
    http://the-new-outlet.blogspot.com/

    Please “like” The New Outlet on FaceBook:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-New-Outlet-Blog/121802947924273?sk=wall

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow amazing photo collage!

    http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. great great selection , very inspiring , especially the photo of Mira and that blue coat ! Your Etro necklace is splendid!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great inspiration honey! I love alexander wang new shoe line and the clutch on the right :D

    Kisses xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. klasnije fotki :)

    Julie - http://juliechoice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. AMAZING POST SWEETIE, I LOVE THE PICTURES! SO INSPIRING!
    XOXO,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  18. FOLLOW YOU NOW SWEETIE! HOPE WE KEEP IN TOUCH!
    XOXO,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your fashion melting pot posts and I have to say that your snapshots are as stylish as the ladies of NYFW! And I really like those leopard-print pumps...still have to find a pair of 'animalier' ballerinas...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your melting pot pics - too fun!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love these little bits of inspiration, great photos and amazing style. I like that you have also included some personal pics, love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very pretty!

    xo, Abbey (District Dress Up)
    http://abbeybrandon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. These photos are so inspiring! Thanks for sharing :)
    xo Jac

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a good inspirational post! Love it, girl xoxo

    http://styleitup-eva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Аксессуары - моя страсть.Очень приятная каша-мала)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Blogging is all about inspiration.
    Adore the pretty images of Fashion Week above.
    Have a sweet weekend;-)

    ReplyDelete