Friday, 27 January 2012

Fashion-Bridge in Cosmo Shopping

Besides all the nice birthday presents, I received one very pleasant surprise last week. My photo will be published in the March issue of Cosmopolitan Shopping. It feels very special to see  myself on the pages of the magazine.  Although it’s not a big deal I keep on smiling looking at it. So thank you Cosmo! :)

Btw, I got inspired by the photo’s/article to post on my hat collection:) Coming soon.
___________________________________________________
На прошлой недели кроме многочисленных подарков ко дню рождения я получила один небольшой, но приятный сюрприз. Моя фотография будет напечатана в мартовском номере Cosmopolitan Shopping. Возникает какое-то очень особенное чувство, когда смотришь на себя на страницах журнала. И, вроде бы, ничего особенного не произошло, а веселая улыбка все же появляется. Так что, спасибо Cosmo.
Кстати, публикация о шляпах навела меня на мысль, а не пора ли показать вам мою коллекцию шляп в ее полной красе?..


 Xx
Alexandra

25 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It IS a big deal. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you hun! You go girl!;)

    Xoxo

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Здравствуй, Александра. Поздравляю с предстоящей публикацией! А еще очень интересно посмотреть на вашу коллекцию шляп! Жду!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! It's good to be published ;))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummm it's a very big deal and I am very proud of you. Keep up the good work and brag all you want! :)

    Be sure to post it online I cannot wait to see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Love the picture! Did they choose it or did you! Congrats anyway!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! :)

    xoxo,
    thelivingcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats dear ! another reason to celebrate !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! And loving those hats~

    Love from the NaNa girls x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your feature!!! That is really exciting! And I also love hats, though I have only one so far... I need to get more :)
    Have a beautiful day!
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats, dear! I'm glad it made you happy :)
    Cosmopolitan is not my taste and I don't read it but your photo looks just lovely. and I totally remember that particular outfit from your blog too :P oh, and hats definitely deserve more credit ;)

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not a big deal?! It's a huge deal!
    I love hats and caps, but can't seem to find a lot that love my head as well ;)
    greets,
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your feature, doll xoxo

    http://styleitup-eva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow, congratulations hun! That is so wonderful, well done on the feature, you are so deserving of it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great hats ! I'm thinking about one like those, but they seem too glamorous for my style.. Maybe I'm just shy ;)

    Thanks for your comment,
    do stop by anytime again / follow! :>

    Satu
    Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations! That's really awesome to be featured in a magazine!! & you should definitely do a post about your hat collection soon.. it's a great idea : )

    Victoria
    Forever Fashionably Late

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow that's awesome - congrats!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats!

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats babe! That really is HUGE! And you look great in the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Классный блог
    Поздравляю
    Становлюсь вашим пч

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations! The outfit of the portrait is so nice and the orange hat is the perfect stylish touch!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats, I can Imagine how awesome it feels. Very nice hats btw, I should buy some for me in the near future. Xo, -J

    ReplyDelete