Thursday, 24 November 2011

The trends I like: chandelier earrings

Hoop earrings, tear-drop earrings, tribal earrings, stud earrings, once all of them used to be trends set by one or another designer. Now it’s a pure classic. It’s pretty much a fact that lately designers have put their exquisite eyes on chandelier earrings. It’s been the biggest trend for a while adopted on the catwalks, by celebrities and stylish civilians. No wonder why! These beautiful accessories’ impressive size is balanced by sophisticated design; delicate detailing is accentuated by flamboyant colours. Chandelier earrings are undeniably a statement piece which adds the “heads turn” factor to a LBD or LWD, whatever you choose this holiday season to shine in.
______________________________________________
Серьги-кольца, серьги-капельки, пусеты – все эти украшения когда-то были “введены в моду” тем или другим дизайнером. Сейчас же эти серьги - абсолютная классика. В последнее время дизайнеры обратили свое пристальное внимание на крупные висячие серьги, серьги-люстры, которые быстро превратились в must have украшения, обожаемые как моделями, знаменитостями, так и стильными представителями уличной моды. Что, впрочем, не удивительно! Внушительный размер сбалансирован утонченным дизайном, а замысловатые детали подчеркнуты яркими цветами. Дизайнеры правы, такие серьги, несомненно, привлекут восхищенные взгляды к вам.




Xx
Alexandra


All earrings I wear are from my/ my mum's private collection
Photos: www.weheartit.com

28 comments:

  1. Люблю все сережки, от гвоздиков с маленькими камешками, до самых разнообразных висячих с узорами. В моей коллекции есть точно такие же как на твоем 2м фото, красота)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like those photos of you, and the earrings are beautiful too. and that trend overall is a great invention! of course as long as the earrings are not too heavy for my ears, haha :P anyway, great post, dear :)

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like these photos!

    http://rueoh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh so cute earrings!!
    like it=)
    kisses pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! I love long earrings and wish I could wear them more often-but my ears are too sensitive!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. makes me wish i had my ears pierced

    http://diaryofambitions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute earrings! Love this trend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!! Of course I follow you back!But can you check if you're really following me because blogger doesn't show you!
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    Fox House giveaway on my blog!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  9. love them!!!especially those ones that you are wearing

    http://fashionbymental.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blog, I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll follow me back and we can be blog buddies hehe, I love finding new blogs! xoxo

    http://joellenlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have those peacock ones and i love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful pendents
    kisses
    http://elarmariodepispi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this trend, too!
    Gorgeous earrings!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  14. chandelier earrings are my fav too!
    The peacock ones are fab but i like a lot yours as well!^^
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous! Great blog! I'm your newest follower:)
    sequinshoesstrawberries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's really true that this kind of earrings are great pieces to complete an outfit with a special touch and they look great on you! I'm so used to small ones that even when I lived in Spain - where al the girls wear these amazing, huge earring - I couldn't see myself with them...Maybe it's just a matter of trying the right shape...Have a great w-e!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your earrings are really pretty, especially the first one you've worn.
    P.S I like how you've done your hair

    ReplyDelete
  18. They are beautyful! I love big earring!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. you look great with these earrings! It is a great trend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yes, I love this style of earrings! And your mom's are too beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ohhh earings :-) love them, addicted to them. Your mum`s are really beautiful. Your pics are amazing, love red lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  22. you look great, love it :)
    www.sisilia-andreas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Earings, earing, earings - I love it! - that's my way of collecting memories from my travels. Some people brings postcards, kitechen towels, bags and I am buying earings everywhere I go and fridge magnets LOL Even in the most cloudy day it brings you good memories and always some ethnic style:)

    ReplyDelete