Friday, 11 November 2011

So what's there, under my table?


My mum always hated the colourful pattern and the fur detail. I actually pretty much LOVE it;) 



You know how all that different websites/blog post on “what’s in my bag”, “what’s in my closet”, “what’s on my table”? Well I got inspired by them to push my limits even further than that, be a bit more revealing and post on “What’s UNDER my table”  J (haha!) It’s basically the best spot to catch me mistreating  my lovely bags (throwing  them on the floor…ooops) and to peek at the best accessory ever – shoes (well, the best after the absolutely best – bags). Another positive thing about committing  to this series of  posts is an extra reason I’ve gained to clean the floor J

So here we are, the first edition of “What’s under my table” J Enjoy.

PS. No bags were hurt while shooting for this post
_________________________________
Знаете, как разные сайты и блоги, посвящённые моде, часто публикуют на тему “Что содержит моя сумка”, “Что весит в моем шкафу”, “Что лежит у меня на столе” и т.д. Что ж данные серии сподвигли меня на более откровенные признания и создание регулярной "колонки" на тему “Что скрывается ПОД моим столом” J (ха!) На самом деле, это лучшее место, где можно застать меня врасплох и уличить в жестоком обращении к моим сумкам (полностью признаюсь в своей вине: беспощадно кидаю их на пол…); а также взглянуть одним глазом на коллекцию туфель, босоножек, ботильонов и проч. мучителей моих ступней. Дополнительный бонус – еще одна причина лишний раз пропылесосить пол J

И так (барабанная дробь) “Что скрывается под моим столом” J

PS. Во время съемки ни одна сумка не пострадала.

Xx
Alexandra

28 comments:

  1. сумка понравилась)) зачем ты так с ней?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love this post. And both your shoes and bag are GORGEOUS! Maybe I should start doing something like this so I have a reason to clean too! :)
    xo,
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your bag!!
    zizi
    www.zizibloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great bag and shoes!!!
    Love,
    www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! My favorite bag of the season!!! Fabulous combination! Simply loving it!

    K.
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3008424/poshkay

    ReplyDelete
  6. So in love with your bag and shoes! Cute post idea :)

    http://alittlebitoflacquer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha, that indeed is a brilliant idea :D and I really like that bag of yours!
    btw, I have like 5 tables in my house, so it would be hilarious to post about those since there's nothing under the tables :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. И сумка и туфельки отличные, ну ты поосторожней там с ними!))))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shoes and the color of your Celine. I have it in Anthracite.

    Patience
    Enter my Giveaway to win a $118 Bracelet:
    J-Crew Pave Bracelet Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a great writing style and sense of humour - this post made me laugh! And I must say, I havent seen a whats under my table before so very original ;) Love the bag AND shoes - clearly your mum hasnt got your same fabulous taste.

    Anna xo

    http://lifesshinyprettythings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, I'm in love with your bag! it's just perfect. I dream about it..
    .By the way, I just found your blog and I have to say that I really like it!– your style is original and I read your blog with alot of pleasure. I adore blog like yours so.. I just wonder..if we could follow each other..Please answer! But even if your answer is “no” I’ll be still your reader

    with love,
    your opinion is VERY important for me!http://chocarome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pictures for great ideas in this blog.
    Please take some time to check out my blog.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. loving both your shoes and bag... have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your bag, sweety.
    xoxox


    silviajani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. "Under the table"...Brilliant idea! That Celine Luggage is so beautiful and it has been on my wish list for a while...I would love to get the Tibi website you were talking about in your comment...Thank you so much in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  16. hah great idea! and still love your celine bag... it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. bag's color is perfect chocolate!

    http://acupofmary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. woow i love your bag! pretty :)

    xo

    C.

    http://carolinakrews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this bag!:)

    http://wwwczekofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I remember these shoes fur & patterns. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like your blog. Very nice looks. Congratulations.kiss

    www.notlookatme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. your celine is to DIE for!!!! love love love loveeeeeee!!!

    -ann

    notyouraverageglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete