Saturday, 22 October 2011

New in: accessories update


Diamonds are a girl's best friend! Well, diamonds not diamonds but accessories definitely. I feel like a kid in a candy shop when I’m shopping for accessories. I’m trying to replenish my collection as often as possible stocking both fine jewelry and more “pocket friendly” versions – accessories bought on the markets, in high street retailers’ stores, and in some small vintage boutiques lost on the corners of the cities I’ve been in.
I’m absolutely a bracelet girl! The only competition to the bracelets in my collection is the huge variety of ear-rings I’ve managed to stock during the years. Anyways here are the latest additions to the family J
_______________________________________
Бриллианты – лучшие друзья девушек!  Бриллианты, не бриллианты, а украшения абсолютно точно являются лучшими друзьями прекрасной половины человечества. Покупая очередную порцию украшений, приветливо подмигивающих своими стразами и камушками,  я чувствую себя малышом в магазине игрушек. Моя коллекция регулярно пополняется как драгоценностями, так и более дружелюбными для кошелька версиями, приобретенными по всему миру, начиная от экзотических рынков и заканчивая TopShop и маленькими винтажными магазинчиками, затерявшимися на углах городов, в которых мне довелось побывать.
Безусловно, абсолютно и бесповоротно мое сердце принадлежит браслетам. Единственную конкуренцию составляет весомая коллекция сережек, разрастающаяся с каждым годом. В любом случае, в моем семействе украшений произошло прибавление J

A beautiful present from a very important person a DYRBERG KERN bracelet

Thomas Sabo bracelet, Halloween pumpkin and a friendship charm from a darling friend

Basically this OTAZU bracelet is not new, but I' ve recently found it somewhere in a far "Nowhere" of my closet

Gorgeous TopShop bracelet, a present of a friend

TopShop

Vintage ear-rings, my papa's present







Xx

Alexandra

35 comments:

  1. aaaaaw! The pumpkin charm is soooo cute!

    Xoxo

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. какая красота) обожаю браслеты

    ReplyDelete
  3. я люблю браслеты, но другого дизайна

    ReplyDelete
  4. great accessories ! love that big watch ! so very stylish !

    Veronica
    http://bittersweetcolours.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely !

    marysia-k.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute jewellery!
    I love Topshop bracelet.

    I'm having a give-away on my own blog,
    hope you'll join :)
    x

    my-fashion-fairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that first bracelet is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your new accessories!! The bracelet with the little pumpkin is just so cute! Have a nice Sunday dear! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Тыквочка просто прелесть!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, that is a lot of bracelets! ;) I guess my favourite from here is the first one.. and I also like these vintage earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful jewelry. Love the nude pumps.

    XO,
    Patience
    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the arm candy! The more, the better. :)

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great buys! Love the jewelry xoxo

    http://styleitup-eva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. ооо такие милые браслеты!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey gilr! Thank you for leaving your comment on my post :)! Love that Topshop necklace! Would look great on a white voluminous blouse!

    xoxo Giorgia
    www.gvn-styleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for commenting on my blog
    the bracelets are beautifuls
    kisses from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  17. awesome look! :)

    please visit and follow:
    http://lusciousstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. The pumpkin bracelet is so cool!I love accessories/jewelry, and I love them even more when they are presents by darling people...

    ReplyDelete
  19. a perfect diamond!!!and yes...they're is our friend...hehe
    http://secondvogue.blogspot.com/a

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your braceletes are super cool!
    Agree that accessories are girl's 2nd best friend as nothing can be a substitute for diamonds but while we wait to be able to purchase H.Winston beauties, accessories might be the best way spent the time! LOL

    K.
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3008424/poshkay

    p.s. Great watch as well

    ReplyDelete
  21. Totally loving your blog! You are like the accessory queen!

    http://teffy-weffy.blogspot.com/

    (anyone who follows.. I will follow you back)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Alexandra!love your accessories!!
    kisses pretty=)

    ReplyDelete
  23. follow you in google connection friends!!
    kisses=)

    ReplyDelete
  24. ur watch is absolutly fantastic:)kisses
    La Folie 

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love every single one of these! And thank you so much for your comment and congratulations on my engagement... I'm sure there will be a post in the future about the where/when information :) I've also posted your comment as one of my favorites from the past week, so check it out, and I hope it'll send some new readers to check out your beautiful blog! Thanks for keeping in touch dear!
    xo,
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the bracelets!
    Amazing blog!!!

    XOXO
    http://foreverfashion-2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. great job stacking the bracelets! so cool, definitely going to try that tomorrow!
    xox mcs

    mycharmingsister.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love feather-black-and-white-accessories shots!

    http://acupofmary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. WoW!!!!! Amazing stuff! I just love it:***
    http://stylishlifeby.blogspot.com/
    :**

    ReplyDelete
  30. great blog! leave a comment on my blog :***


    WWW.CELYNEGLAM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love your bracelets. Great to be a part of your collection.:-)

    ReplyDelete