Saturday, 29 October 2011

My looks: Day-Night look



Though it’s abnormally warm here for this time of the year cold North wind does not let me forget that winter is just around the corner. May be because I’m Russian or simply because it’s a common sense there is nothing better to keep you warm than fur. Fur seems to conquer the Fashion World this season: from huge fur collars seen at Prada Fall 2011 to Louis Vuitton oversized fur sleeves, from Isabel Marant’s furry parkas to  40-s glam Gucci fur coats. It seems that many designers are in the same state of mind as I. Lately I’m absolutely addicted to my faux fur vest which is a rare representative of two kinds at once: a prefect layering piece and doubtlessly a statement piece. I through it on all the time both to keep myself warm on chilly nights and to add some texture to my outfit.

Night Look




Day Look






Day Look: Faux fur vest Dept, Jeans Zara, Bag vintage Hermès Kelly, Hat FreePeople, Boots Invito

Night Look: Faux fur vest Dept, Skirt Zara, Top Saint Tropez, Clutch Roberta Freymann, Booties Replay, Necklace Olivia Palermo for Roberta Freymann

25 comments:

  1. Awww, you are so furrrry:) Love your night look! Very sophisticated!

    Xoxo

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. that top from Saint Tropez looks so beautiful! oh, and your vintage bag is very classy ;) perfect fall outfits from head to toe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these looks are gorgeous and I love the scene in the first pictures!
    Xo,
    Sarah
    Https://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these types of posts! Very beautiful :)


    http://teffy-weffy.blogspot.com/

    (anyone that follows I will follow back<3)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for your comment.
    i lovethe day look is marvellous you are really pretty with this hat and the red trausers
    kisses

    http://elarmariodepispi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Шляпа как будто на Вас сшита! очень идет) и фон очень красив

    http://acupofmary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great looks, love your hat! xoxo

    http://styleitup-eva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing but that isn´t news.
    you always post something great.

    if you have time come to see mine.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great looks! I love that furry vest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You styled it really nicely! I have to say that I'm not a big fur fan, but I've recently found myself looking at that big gilets and coats made of lamb leather..I think they can be very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful looks. Love the red pants and the furry coat.

    XO,
    Patience
    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super nice outfits!! Love the necklace from the night outfit :):)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great look dear!
    Following you now!
    www.theglamourousworld.blogspot.com
    xo DC

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anormally warm here too, I'm wearing tanks and tshirt and tomorrow we're in november! this is insane... love both looks, specially the day one,very nice, between casual and elegant, love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the 2 outfits!!greats!!
    kisses pretty and have a nice day=)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the day outfit!
    Amazing blog!!!

    XOXO
    http://foreverfashion-2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. love both looks!!! very great style !

    veronica
    http://bittersweetcolours.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your furry jackets <3 want one so bad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. thanks for your sweet comment! you are lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love the both of your looks, but especially the second one! you look absolutely fantastic! follow you dear, follow me back? >) thanks for visiting our blog! xoxo

    www.insidethebworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. <3 the day to night look!! the red jeans look gorgeous on you darling. I am following you, hoping you would do the same? ofcourse if you would like to! ;)

    xo Nav
    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. you look so pretty with that hat! it really suits you!

    ReplyDelete