Friday, 30 September 2011

Hermès Recap




По природе я не особо одержима манией брендов, но должна признать, я питаю неподдельное восхищение и испытываю некое непреодолимое притяжение к Модному Дому Hermès. Я преклоняюсь перед динамичными дизайнами, современным кроем, завораживающей «игрой» с текстурами тканей и их цветами, и неповторимым, достигнутым годами качеством. Однажды Карл Лагерфельд сказал: «Только классика, незнающая времени, может перерождаться постоянно» (“Only timeless classics can be reborn all the time”). Конечно, он имел в виду Дом Chanel. Тем неимение, его слова, как любое гениальное высказывание, универсальны. Также они применимы и к Дому Моды Hermès. Недавно закончилась Неделя Моды в Париже, пожалуй, как всегда, наиболее значимая на протяжении всего сезона и влияющая на мир моды неделя. Я с замиранием сердца предвкушала новую коллекциюHermès Весна/Лето 2012. Как того и ожидалось, гений Кристофа Лемэра не разочаровал. Показ превратился в некий калейдоскоп обрывочных видений, явившихся из разных стран. Меня заворожил  аллюр и притягательность темы «voyage», исходящий от коллекции. Перед тем, как коллекция появится в именных бутиках Hermès, я оглянулась назад на неповторимые создания и наиболее сильные компании этого абсолютно уникального французского Дома Моды.

___________________________________________________________


I am not really a brand maniac but I must admit one brand I am a real sucker addicted for is  Hermès. I adore Hermès powerful designs,  modern cuts,  the magnificent  “play” with fabrics and textures, and the remarkable, built through the years quality. Once Karl Lagerfeld said: “Only timeless classics can be reborn all the time.” Naturally he referred to Chanel Fashion House. Yet I find his words universal. And it’s so true about Hermès as well.  This Tuesday the Paris Fashion Week has started, the last and probably the most influential fashion week throughout the season.  I am absolutely excited about the coming Hermès S/S 2012 collection. But before we all have a chance to peek at it I took a look back at the best creations and ad campaigns of this powerful and absolutely unique French  Fashion House.


















Шикарные интерпритации классики Hermès
These are some stylish civilians gorgeously channeling the brand









Myself:)
 X

Alexandra








33 comments:

  1. I hope to one day own a Birkin (or three!). Thank you for all your lovely comments. It's always nice to hear from you.
    xo,
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. очень красивая подборка)

    ReplyDelete
  3. и очень стильная)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is so beautiful. I just love that bracelet...I've been drooling over it for a while. One day!

    http://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredible! Love this post! Thanks for your comment in my blog. I follow you. A kiss :)

    www.aunusualstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looove the photos you have chosen, especially the ones with animals involved ;) and those bags simply are stunning!! I'd love to own at least one some day.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The hermes bags are so beautiful !! I love it !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice pics! and cute blog! I love it so much!!!! it inspires us!!!!

    Would you like to follow each other :-)???
    I wait your comment under my post!!:)

    xoxoxo

    http://dreamsonthestage4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. me too!!! If I just had the bracelet... maybe one day :D
    xx

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the Hermes loafers. The designs are amazing. And all of those Birkins...Dream items!!

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amanzing photos!love them!!
    kisses pretty=)

    www.lapetiteblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i fell in love with these bags!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow really amazing pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just wanted to let you know I left you an award on my blog :)

    Thanks for being a follower!

    www.theclumsycoquette.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Hermes as well, I agree with you that it is a truly timeless brand. What did you think of the Spring collection? I enjoyed the 'travelling allure' to it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh ya hermes... they make fabulous bags don't they :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love these pictures, dear! Thank you for your super sweet comment, thanks for following me, following you too xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks very much for your comment.
    Hermes is a beutiful brand, the problem is expensive, very expensive.
    kisses
    http://elarmariodepispi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing photos! Hermes is so inspiring! Great post!

    Kisses.

    http://pollysboudoir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. The one with Karlie Kloss is absolutely gorgeous. So is the red bag!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely photo !

    marysia-k.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Alexandra!thanks for your lovely comment=)=)=)
    kisses pretty and have a nice day=)

    www.lapetiteblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous post, darling!
    Loving all these bags!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  24. well you're right! the bags are gorgeous!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. great pictures! btw, thanks for checking out my blog! :D Xx

    www.mannequinsdream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Alexandra, I love Hermès!!!
    Thank you for your sweet comment!
    I'm very happy if you follow me with Google to keep in touch!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  27. this post is faboulous! great!
    see the MIRIAMSTELLA'S BLOG! al follow me, if you like it! i have the dayly outfit for you!
    kisses
    MIRIAMSTELLA (FROM ITALY)

    http://isfashionmypassion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. We have yet to buy or receive anything in the beautiful orange bag or box. But one day...:-)

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  29. we all love HERMES!
    Veronica
    http://bittersweetcolours.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh! Luxury that easy to recognize!

    http://acupofmary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete