Sunday, 21 August 2011

My looks: Pearls meet corals


Yesterday I had another puzzling moment of choosing: corals or pearls, pearls or corals? I truly love both! Pearls add a hint of sophistication to any outfit. And corals thanks to their bright hues make the look young, fresh and summerish. So, eventually I gave up…you know, I’m bad with choosing…J

Вчера у меня был очередной мучительный момент выбора: кораллы или жемчуг? Жемчуг или кораллы? Жемчуг придает любому наряду утонченную классику, а кораллы, благодаря своему цвету, добавляют свежесть, яркость и летнее настроение. После длительных размышлений я сдалась J







I left the dates and time on each photo on purpose. It gives a feeling of flipping through a photo album filled in with old printed images.
Special thanks to my lovely friend Willemijn who took these beautiful shots and made my day yesterday!
Я специально оставила даты на кадрах, это придает ощущение того, что ты листаешь альбом, заполненный старыми фотографиями.
Огромное спасибо моей замечательной подруге Willemijn, которая сделала эти великолепные снимки и мой вчерашний день неповторимым!
________________________________________

Behind the scene
There were so many great (funny) shots taken this time, that I’ ve decided to make a tiny addition to my post. Enjoy!
За кадром
Столько красивых и смешных снимков было сделано, что я решила добавить кое-что к уже выложенным  фотографиям.





 Xx

Alexandra

30 comments:

  1. i follow you back!
    zizi
    www.zizibloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. шикарные кадры, а backstage воообще супер)

    ReplyDelete
  3. хочу все твои ботильоны!!!)))
    фотки супер!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you came to Antalya and know you are always welcome here. I am your follower. If you follow me back, I will be very happy. Thanks...

    http://antalya-magnificent-city.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous, darling!
    Love this combo!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey dear ive checked your post about hats, it is awesome :) btw ive followed you back sweetheart <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute! LOVE :)

    xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that You look so great :) I like Your shoes the most!! They are a liitle bit crazy and look aweosme with Your skirt :)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the mix of beads!! Such a great look. xo style, she wrote

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi dear, thanks you for your sweet comment on my blog, your blog is lovely and I have to say I love the photos, the outfit is wonderful and I adore your shoes, you are really beautiful! Your blog is lovely and I'm already following you! Hope you'll follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh u're such a sweetie behind the scenes!:)) And u did good with mixing necklaces, as a jewelry designer I support your choice!:) Looking really pretty!!!
    kisses
    Jelena
    http://glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great idea on mixing corals and the pearls. Love love your shoes and your behind the scene pics are just too cute.

    XoXo,
    Patience
    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. fabulous pics!

    Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

    http://coilymystic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Господи, как мне приятно любоваться тобой, моя девочка! И, конечно, я - двумя руками ЗА твой выбор, и ЗА образ в целом! ))))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving the mixture of the necklaces! What a fun read!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are so gorgeous. Love your style and blog so much. I am your follower. Please follow me back...

    ♥Love from Antalya♥

    http://antalya-magnificent-city.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks again for your super sweet words hunni! SO jealous im love loving those boots at the mo! def need to get me a pair! xx

    http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  18. These pictures of yours are so cute! Love your necklaces! Where do you dig out all that fabulous stuff?:))

    Luv,


    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  19. I absolutely love your shoes and the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  20. cute cute, those shoes are so neat. thanks for the comment on my blog!
    KaitGirl.blogspot.com
    @kaitlin4879

    xo kait

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your shoes! the are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  22. Pearls & corals --- love both! You look so cute & happy! Love these pics! Shoes are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow
    Очень красивые фотографии!У вас потрясающая внешность!)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Dears, thanks for your lovely comments! So appreciate them!

    Love,

    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  25. очень красивый наряд!!! бусы - вообще!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. nice pics)

    http://garderob-chik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete