Tuesday, 26 July 2011

My looks: Voyage, voyage

If in New York you are on top of the world than in France you are simply in the pleasant and probably most beautiful world... at least at the Cote d'Azur.  We left rainy Holland to drive through the sweet beauty of France and celebrate Gerrit’s birthday.  I’m incredibly happy to be with him this day and all the million days we were/are together. Happy birthday!
And in the meantime the blue sea seems to me more appealing than a dull heat of my laptop J I keep you posted.
Aurevoir







Если в Нью-Йорке вы на вершине мира, то во Франции вы просто в приятном и, наверное, самом красивом мире, по крайней мере, на Лазурном Берегу. Мы уехали из дождливой Голландии, чтобы насладиться душистой красотой Франции и отпраздновать день рождения Геррэта. Я невероятно счастлива быть с ним в этот день и миллион других! С днем рождения!
А пока море привлекает меня больше, чем жар от моего раскаленного ноутбука. Еще напишу, но потом J
Aurevoir

3 comments:

  1. WOW,your dress is simply adorable!!!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I looove the dress! You look so pretty! Oh!!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI darling, thank you so much to stop by on my blog! I loved your comments :) I'm not on vacation yet I'll get to Ischia Island in 10 days and I can't wait for it :) I love Paris as well, even if NYC is my fav above all the cities , and these photos are so nice, you look you had a great time and your dress is so chic :)
    I'm following you as well :)
    cheers :D
    Follow thefashiontwice.com
    and join my new GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete