Saturday, 18 June 2011

Travelling: Off

I` m off to Copenhagen in attempt to catch the shadow of Hamlet and maybe a couple of a good shoots of Denmark street fashion.
While waiting for my flight to Copenhagen I thought what actually Denmark is. We do know terrifying and mysterious Vikings who conquered all way to Ireland, Canada and Northern Africa (btw Bluetooth invented in Denmark was named after one of the Viking’ s kings),  fairy tales from Hans Christian Anderson (not the Disney but said story about little mermaid), Shakespeare` s tragedy about Danish prince Hamlet),  goddess like, stunning models Helena Christensen and Freja Beha Erichsen.
 All in all it seems to be quite a big mystery, a land surrounded by water and countless stories rooting back centuries ago. So I`m heading to Copenhagen in attempt to crack the secret behind the country… I keep you posted.
Xx

Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment